;
;
;
;
;
;

Russell is fucking awesome. That was amazing/

I (heart) Russell!

I hope Russell wins now, but he got cocky in that Immunity Challenge. He should have never let Laura win.

Although if he had won Immunity, Foa Foa might have lost a member.

Good point. He would have had to throw the puzzle. I was screaming at him to play the idol when he started doubted the vote. It’s a lot better to stay without the Idol than go home with it.

Also, Foa Foa STILL can’t win at challenges.

I don’t, being part of the half of human race he despises, but I respect him.

Aww, poor Kelly. At least the Natalie/Kelly mixups will stop. It was a good plan but Russell is too good at finding idols (although he did have a chance the others at reward didn’t.) As soon as he did I told myself that if I were anybody else, I’d follow him around like a student loan collector as he looked for the next one if the opportunity came up. I loved Laura doing just that next week.

Erik is super-annoying even when he can’t say anything. Eliza is the Queen of TC jury overacting, buddy, don’t even TRY.

If looks could kill, Laura would be serving a life sentence right now…

You know, at first Dave Ball lost some points with me for shooting down the split vote idea. But then I realized there was no way to do it. Even if they got Sham, the need 5 votes to take down the Foa Foa 4. Then they would only have two extra votes, which wouldn’t matter.

Very good episode…and Russell rocks. I go between hating him and loving him. I would not be unhappy if he won the whole thing, but obvious strategic players don’t usually go all the way.

I was also shocked to see that Shambo voted Russell. Not because I thought she was betraying him, but because I assumed she would be stupid enough to let the cat out of the bag.

And I hate Laura. Can’t wait to see her gone…

And, I’m pulling for Dave Ball to win. I just really like him, and his fantastic vocabulary!

That was a really good episode. One of the best ever. My dislike of Russell went up and up until last week, and now it has finally crossed the 50% mark. I am a little bit of a fan now.

Jaison was my favorite but he always looks on the verge of quitting. In terms of Outwit, Outplay, Outlast, Russell has a huge advantage right now. The problem is that everyone knows this.

My hope for next week is that Russell figures out where the idol is, tells Jaison, and then leads the Galus on a wild goose chase through the jungle while Jaison scoops up the idol.

Everybody talks about how amazing Russell is at finding immunity idols,…as they lay around doing nothing.

“We can’t worry about (Russell having the HII) right now.”

Bwahahahahahahahaha. I truly hate Russell but he is one smart player.

I loved how every Galu had a terrified look on their faces, except for Dave. He actually looked excited.

I am beginning to cheer for Russell. He’s played the game very, very well.

I’ll bet they bury the next immunity idol.

Russell standing up to give up the idol was one of the greatest Survivor moments of all time. I backed up the DVR just to see it again. I used to despise the guy but now it’s, GO RUSSELL !

start hating Shambo with me.

Russell pulled it off really well, although I have a feeling the producers are pretty much telling him where the idol is until the numbers are more or less even with old Foa and Galu. They’re trying to keep the Foas alive to keep the drama at tribal.

Can’t wait until next week when the hunt for the “new” hidden immunity makes everyone scramble for it. I hope to see fist fights and arguing when someone finds it before another in close proximity of each other. Or perhaps having all Galu shadow every movement of Foa. That’ll be hilarious.

I’m just waiting for Shambo to get voted off so i can celebrate. If she wins it all, I think i may have to stop watching survivor. Funny thing is she has a better chance of winning now that she’ll become a swing vote for both foa and galu when the numbers dwindle.

Another awesome tribal, two in a row! Russell rocks!

Wow, so Galu goes from 8-4 to 7-4 and now 6-4. But Shambo is on the Foas side, so theoretically 5-5 next week. And the preview scenes of Galu shadowing Russell were hilarious, I bet he has little problem throwing them off the scent, since he’s obviously part blood(idol)-hound himself.

One thing I don’t understand is why Kelly was the backup plan if Laura got immunity? Why not pick off one of the stronger Galu men, like JohnnyRocket or DaveBall? The Galu GirlClique was down to Monica, Kelly, Laura (+Shambo, but she doesn’t caucus with them), the Galu BoyClique is DaveBall, JohnnyRocket, and Brett. So with Shambo as the swing vote, either the Galu Boys or Girls seem as likely to dominate, but the Galu boys have some good challenge players.

So, 10 player jury this time?

No, these kind of players never win. The best she can hope for is a loss in second place. She may be influential in who wins, but it sure a’int going to be her.

i need to feed my shambo bashing.

Shambo is playing another game totally, she has no sides.

did you see who she voted for tonight? it was Russell, her supposed ally in Foa. She’s neither with Foa or Galu, she’s retarded. If she was with Foa, she woulda voted with Foa, but she voted with Galu, or is she playing some sort of meta-game that I don’t know of and making me look like an idiot spewing all this hatred towards her.

Foa Foa didn’t need her vote, so it wouldn’t have made sense for her to reveal that she was a traitor at this point. This way the Galus still think she’s with them, and she can continue to feed Russell insider info.

But I’m sure Russell had to tell her that, if it’s any consolation.