Tasteless, classless Ted Kennedy video at DNC

Or, in other words, a congressman.

Are you sure the chair didn’t win? After all, the chair has a hugely trending twitter feed with over 50k+ followers. Given that the chair was a faceless, ikea import only two weeks ago, I’d say the chair did pretty good in that battle.

Are you saying that the Republicans hired an illegal immigrant to work for them?

So did Mitt Romney.

Well… did you see any papers presented for the chair? I rest my case! Just another example of our lesser known illegal immigration problem - Scandinavians sneaking into the country to take the jobs of our US made inanimate objects (of course, I’m not referencing Romney there, but OTHER inanimate objects are lining the street and filling the dumpsters).

But, Mitt didn’t really mean it. He’s perfectly happy to let poor people die.

The 1965 immigration act, which he promised would not change America’s demographics.

And he still managed to look ridiculous trying to drive a tank.

And how is that ‘treasonous’?

Not as ridiculous as Bush looked in his “Mission Accomplished” pilot getup. And with far fewer deaths…

I wish I could think of some kind of “armature” joke here, but I’m drawing a blank. I guess I’m just an armature comedian.

Huh? America is still full of Americans. Whatever could you possibly mean?

I know, I missed the edit window… teach me to use spell check before coffee is fully booted.

And now Mitt’s the Tea Party’s bitch. The only thing that changes is who Mitt’s bending over for this year.

Keep this up, and you’ll be a broken armature comedian.

No sense getting all wound up about it.

That Reince Preibus. Looks like a fucking concern troll to me.

Or an armature quarterback.

Point of order: Surely you mean “they’ll see one of Romney’s positions on abortion.”

So you’re calling him an alternator?

Romney is Schrödinger’s Candidate - you don’t know which one he is until you open the box.