That's it, bouv has got to go!

Error Message
That one keeps popping into my mind lately as a good potential.

Just don’t make it John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.

That’s my name.

De-doo-doo-doo, de-da-da-da?

(That’s all I want to say to you)

Did Mangetout ever get someone to adopt Toast Museum ? I vote for that one.

Question: when you submit a request for a name change, how long does it usually take? I emailed a request on Monday or Tuesday and haven’t gotten a response yet.

That has a nice ring to it.

Rebus Kniebus

All the names you can eat.

Philo Dendron is still available, as is Hippocampus Polopony.

The next time I need a username that isn’t muddy, though – I think I’m just going to pick one at random from my spam folder. I just cleared it out yesterday, but today we have:

[ul][]Luana Funderburke[]Hesiod Galicia[]Lemminka Frandsen[]Objectivity L. Parsec [/ul](I get a lot of these noun-middleinitial-noun ones like that last – Why? Maybe if they were proper nouns, it would kinda-sorta look like a legit e-mail.) :confused:

All I know is that you’re about 10 miles north of the boundries of my authority.

If you do change your name, can you post here and let me know how you did it? I’ve tried twice before, with two different mods, and never gotten a response.

When I changed mine, I e-mailed TubaDiva. Try her.

Of the set thus far, I like Giant-Size Man-Thing the best. It’s funny at least twice. And it reduces to an acronym relatively well.

If I were to change my handle, I think I’d go with Mr. Cheaterson. I probably won’t change, though, so feel free to take that one if it’s still available.

I’m pretty good at superhero names – what’s your origin, archetype and powerset? :slight_smile:

Brock Samson

Hey! Mine too!

So far, I like:

Dorkus Malorkus
Giant-Size Man-Thing
Perfectly Cromulent

A few others are ok, as well. A couple more I thought up:
**Zombie Hunter Jonas
Wednesday Barman (this was done using the two random words pointed to in a book approach)
and Clueless Z. McFuckwit (though methinks the mods may not like a cuss word in a username.)

So far, I like:

Dorkus Malorkus
Giant-Size Man-Thing
Perfectly Cromulent

A few others are ok, as well. A couple more I thought up:
**Zombie Hunter Jonas
Wednesday Barman (this was done using the two random words pointed to in a book approach)
and Clueless Z. McFuckwit (though methinks the mods may not like a cuss word in a username.)

I am a kana.

Apropos of nothing, I guess, but last week I drove past a church with a banner out front that said “Casa del Amigo”. But when I first glimpsed it, it registered in my mind as “Casa del Mango”. My first thought was that that would be a cool username.

Tabula Rasta
Theosexual
Shunted Trainsexual
Serf’s Up
Somatose
Noboddamned
The Cop in Your Head
Radiousness
May Cause Uncontrollable Vomiting
Theosophist
The All-American Deanxiatized Doper
Thelonious Monkey