The Attention Ho Thread

Are you an Attention Ho, or have you always longed to be one? Then this is the thread for you – your chance to say
LOOK AT ME!
and probably not get criticized for it. So go ahead – post in all caps, post in purple, tell us about your lousy childhood and how the world treats you so unfairly. Point out the many amazing qualities about yourself that have been overlooked here despite your large post count.
There will be a prize. Tell me why you deserve it.

What’s the prize?

It’s not easy being an attention ho when you’re passive aggressive, but I try…

LOOK AT ME!!! I’M IMPORTANT!

Ok. So I jsut wanted an excuse to use colour and large fonts…

The prize is probably this book, although I may come up with some alternate prizes.

And give me a break, passive aggressives are the biggest attention ho’s in the world. (I love the whiny tone you managed to convey with the small type size. Good going.)

Is that available in paperback? I probably wouldn’t be able to fit the hardcover in my purse…

<ahem…>

ME!!!

Thank you.

I noticed the name of the book is “Why Is It Always About You?”

Welllllllllllllllll…

WHY SHOULDN’T IT ALWAYS BE ABOUT ME???!!!

BeCauSe IT SHouLDALWAYS be ALL AbOuT ME, ME, ME!!!
:smiley: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :dubious: :confused: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Wow. I can’t figure out how to do any of that fancy stuff. I just stick with typing. Don’t you all think that you should be able to express yourself with what you type, rather than what color it is or how big the letters are, anyway?

Certainly, Ethilrist, you should be able to express yourself that way. However, this is not about expression. It’s about *ATTENTION!! MY * ATTENTION. PEOPLE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!!

[COLOR=Red]Look At Me! I Have Medical Problems! I’m A Teenager! I Don’t Sulk! I Don’t Know How To Sulk![/COLOR]

MEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!

Ye, gods!! I feel like I’ve opened the door to Synesthete Hell!! :eek:
Oh, well…

PICK ME!! PICK ME!!

I really want to send this book to my mom. :o

I just wanted to point out that calling attention to yourself is a good way to help the monsters zero in on your position. So while you guys are all shouting in huge, multicolored letters, I’m just going to scurry off in the opposite direction…

If you guys want to hand over some of your personal effects, I’ll make sure they find their way to your next-of-kin…honest. Your cash and jewelry will be perfectly safe with me…

Notice Me!!! damn your eyes!
I deserve to be noticed!
I’m :cool: ,
I have a harem,
I have an alcoholic cat,
I’m talented,
But still I remain flat-ass broke! :mad:

It’s not fair! It’s not fair! It’s not fair! It’s not fair! sumbody shoot me. :frowning:

Ethilrist, Your subtlety is probably lost on most people, but I’ve lived with the master, and I know exactly what you’re doing. You’re an artist.

flamingbananas, Very good. I’m still trying to figure out how you screwed up the color thing.

Tupug Anachi, Ya made me look up “synesthete”. Extra credit for being the first person to bring your dysfunctional mother into the equation.

All in all, really nice efforts by everyone so far.

Oh, hey, that reminds me. I wonder what’s in my sig line?

I have arrived so bow before ME!

I am the end-all, be-all and you’d better recognize My Greatness. I am divine and wonderful, and the reason you get up in the morning. You love everything about Me, how could you not?

I am the lovely and powerful Sanguine Spider, and you worship the ground I walk on. You subjugate yourselves to kiss My dainty toes and fight amongst yourselves over who will massage My lovely shoulders. I am everything you seek…

I have no need to toot My own glorious horn, you shall do it for Me for which I will give you table scraps that make you piddle with pleasure, My happy pups.

How could you not love Me???

[QUOTE=SanguineSpiderHow could you not love Me???[/QUOTE]

Easy, you’re a spider.
Spiders are icky.
I would step on you, but as we all know, you would somehow survive the attack and send your 10,000 arachnid chillins after me. :stuck_out_tongue: