The Big Bang Theory 11-8-12: The Habitation Configuration

She definitely said it was a Long Island Ice Tea.

He wanted some particular hot tea, and she offer the long island, using the full name. She mixed it right in front of him, too.

Is the the first episode where they didn’t have all four geeks on? Where was Raj?

Behind the bar though. I think even a distraught Sheldon would have noticed if she put the glass on the bar and proceeded with the rum, vodka, tequila, etc.

Raj helped Howard move. He was in just one scene, which was the perfect amount.
Speaking of perfect amounts…Bernadette needs to start dressing like Melissa Rauch.

Wow!! Talk about ‘Jugs a Poppin’’ (Name the show that comes from and win an ‘Atta boy/girl’ from me.)

No, but once you mentioned it it was easy to guess. I went to CBS and checked the episode to confirm that it was in fact:

I always like seeing Wheaton, so I enjoyed the episode, but I have to say Evil Wil Wheaton is a little more fun.

Every time I see LeVar on a sitcom, I think of community: - YouTube

Good to see him too. Now I’m hoping for the return of Evil Brent Spiner.

Surprisingly all it took to get him here was a free lunch and gas money.

I liked the consistancy of showing Sheldon’s cable flag program and the events of alcohol on him. I think Penny just enjoys getting one over on the genius.

And Wil Wheaton is always enjoyable on the show.

There’s an app for that. Sheldon used it in a previous episode to order a Raspberry Rickey, but I don’t recall him demonstrating such knowledge without a reference source of some kind.

On the issue of consistency, there’s no way LeVar Burton goes back to that address after his first visit there.

Okay, but keep the glasses.

She is SO out of Howard’s league it’s not even funny.

IMO the only issue with Sheldon’s drinking is that he’s a lightweight.

Holy Pleather, Batman!

Can someone let me know when Sheldon and Will Wheaton became best friends? Last I remember, they were mortal enemies. I guess I missed that episode…

Wil invited Sheldon to a party in the Season 5 episode “The Russian Rocket Reaction” and they made up. It was the episode where Brent Spiner also appeared.

The special effect was that the glass had a lot of ice in it.

• And Spiner became Sheldon’s newest mortal enemy.

And Spiner made Sheldon’s list of enemies by opening an action figure…

Sheldon: Brent Spiner, what have you done?! That was an original mint-in-package Wesley Crusher action figure signed by my close personal friend, Wil Wheaton.
Spiner: Sorry, Slim. I’ve got some Mr. Data dolls in the trunk of my car. You want me to sign one for you?
Sheldon: You’ve already signed something, Brent Spiner. Your name on my list. From this moment on, you are my mortal enemy.
Wheaton: Don’t worry. It doesn’t take up a whole lot of your time.

I still love this show.

Ah, thanks everyone. I actually do remember that now. I remember thinking how stupid it was that Spiner opened a Star Trek action figure package that belonged to someone else. If anyone knows that you don’t touch things that belong to a Trekkie and could be collector items, shouldn’t it be him? I mean, the thing was even signed…

Sheldon has a bat’leth, good thing he didn’t have it with him.