The Big Bang Theory, Season 12, Episode 8 (November 8, 2018) -- "The Consummation Deviation"

One of the reruns showed Penny upset because Leonard made out with Mandy on the ship and then realized Leonard works with her. The comments that Howard and Raj were making about hot marine biologists made me want to bitch-slap them and run to Mrs. Davis in HR. It amazes me sometimes what Chuck Lorre thinks is humorous.

The fact that he spent years convincing himself he was awesome, and the extent to which he freaked out when she contradicted his memory, says to me that, yeah, he’s insecure about it.

So how many past interactions between Penny and Leonard are going to be brought up this season to show that each has a different viewpoint from the other?

I liked the little touch about Teller and being amazed by magic. I do think Teller would be amazed in real life if someone could have pulled the stunt with the whistle and wallet as well as Howard could.

I knew once Teller pulled out the knife where things were going. But it’s still nice to see it done.