The Doper Zoo

points at her name I am Flutterby! Hear me roar!

[sub]Actually I just putter around and look pretty on flowers. But when I’m a dragon… watch out![/sub]

Am I too domesticated?

Present and accounted for.

There’s also a SisterCoyote

Nah, petcat. All different breeds of kitties can hang out together in the Doper Zoo cathouse.

Somehow that doesn’t read the way I meant it

:eek:

Where would DreadChthulhu fit in?

Yo. Colibri

Oink, grunt, whatever. Tasty for Lent in Venezuela.

I don’t suppose I could get in under one of my other names, like Yard Ape or Rug Rat? No?! Well fine, I didn’t wanna be in the zoo anyway… thhhhppp to all y’all. Poop.

G’day. Explosive canine here.

Don’t forget Ice Wolf. :smiley:

There was PumaClaw . Haven’t seen him around for a while though. Bit of a OTP, IIRC.

Well, according to SOME people, I am a Scottish Terrier. So I will become your resident guard dog.

And if you don’t think a ScottiDog is fierce enough to be a guard dog, you don’t know Scotti’s very well. :smiley:

And porpentine is Elizabethan for “porcupine.”

Ahem.

I have checked various on-line taxonomy sites, & I must ruefully report that there is no beastie, birdy or bug in the whole #%%@^ world with a name starting with BOSDA.

Fooey. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me too. No cage, please. I’ll behave.

There is also a swampbear around, IIRC, not to be confused with ursus fabulous! (Hi gobear!)

A paw shoots out from under a mound of paper and textbooks and waves. The rest of Cougarfang struggles out slowly

Present, sah… I’ll just be in the back here… urghhh.

Cougarfang goes back to doing her homework. Stupid homework.

does broccoli! count?

I’m starting to wonder what’s happened to him, haven’t noticed him around lately

Why, **Colibri ** you’re beautiful! :slight_smile:

Don’t forget Sheepi!

Ahem…

[sub]Don’t mind me, just waddling through[/sub]