The Doper Zoo

Grrrrrr.
Oh , and only feed me cotton candy and the occasional small child. Special diet, you see.

If ** Broccoli!** is to be let in, then Carrot must get in too!

And I just remembered -Danielinthewolvesden!

Even banned animals can get in the zoo!

Ooh! and 2 more for the aquarium-

Gangster Octopus

Tunabreath

And I forgot to say I was called Silver Raven for a few weeks on this board before the Great Crash wiped out the name change (and I was too darn lazy to change it back again). So can I get to be in the zoo too???

Oh and Falcon, and Crunchy Frog (niether of them post anymore do they? what happened to them?)

I promise I’ll stop dominating this thread now! You must all be sick of me!

:o

That depends.What do you have on while you’re doing this “dominating”? Are you wearing PVC? Black vinyl? Red, hip-high spike heeled boots? Does this involve canes? Riding crops?

Inquiring minds want to know! :smiley:

Let us not forget one of our newer members, Felonious Mink.

Me! Me! Don’t forget about me!

What about fantasy species? Is dragongirl still around? I was her gift giver in a Secret Santa a couple of years ago.

Do I count?

Checking in.

I’m terribly sorry but I am afraid that I must ask you to kiss my boots and abase yourself like the worthless slave that you are before I can divulge this information…:smiley:

I hope this isn’t inconvenient or anything!

Oh and I just thought of Ladyfoxfire!!!ooo and I just saw someone called Sapphire Wolf! Another one (well, two) !!

ps…you’re not really worthless Bosda, I think you may be worth at least $3.99 before tax. :wink:

Thankyou.

Oh MsRobyn if you ignore the Y. And we can change the spelling of whatever species we like right?

Hey, where is the Reptile House?

I think Fenris should be included as well. He should be in zoo (or at least chained, sparing us Ragnarok!)

:smack: D’oh! I suppose I should actually be looking for the Amphibian House…

…hops away in embarassment.

I believe Aslan is the dutch word for Lion.

Hey, we have Freyr to handle any problems Fenris gives us, though last I looked they had no problems with each other.

Speaking of deities and animals of mythical import, Aslan2, I’d assumed your name derived from C.S. Lewis’s Narnia series, where it’s the name of the lion who plays the Jesus role in the history of that world.

And leafrog, you’re welcome in the Reptile House where the herpetologists can take care of you – for some peculiar reason amphibians are subsumed under reptiles as a field of study and an exhibition-grouping category. Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, but that’s the way they do it.

They are the egg-men,
I am the amphibious walrus-wannabe
Goo goo g’joob.

pseudotriton ruber ruber
antechinus

Hoo-boy, if you all think I’m gonna clean cages for THIS bunch…!

(zoogirl hides her shovel and feigns a bad back)

I think it’s time for my vacation. Yep, right about NOW!

(zoogirl runs like hell)

By the way, where’s Bobkitty these days? Hi Cougerfang!

By all means! Let them in. We bears LOVE carrots. Yum! I bet all the rabbits would be happy to see some broccoli, too. :wink:

Not yet, but I do have a scratchy throat. How infectious are you, anyway? :wink: