The I Got Called Out During The Sermon MMP

It doesn’t but HE does. :wink:

WHAT??? I’M GAY!!!

You’re right! It does not get old, y’all.

Gray.
You are GRAY.
Calm down. Have a drink.
:slight_smile:

Good luck with that.
For Rosie:

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.

flytrap, you are such a cynic! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to know that swampy is happy and cheerful. :slight_smile:

I’m practicing my clarinets now. Just the smaller ones. Haven’t played the bass clarinet in a while.

I am a realist, and a Democrat. :slight_smile:

If swampbear the groundhog says there is going to be more winter, then I guess it’s his fault NE KS is going to get hit hard by snow tonight.

The plumber is gone and we have steaming hot, clear water. No more tepid and no more brown.

Really nice guy who’s obviously not from around here - we were chatting about his dyke sister in law and a couple other of his relatives. Like us, he hates it here. There are other areas of the state he’d rather be in if he had to stay in NC, but there’s not enough business there to pay the bills.

Why am I watching Tom Waits getting seasick in Jamaica instead of getting work done?:confused:

:rolleyes:

because you can?

Worked, came home, made Parmesan crusted chicken. Back to hockey tomorrow.

rosie, never mention “wazoo” and “points” in the same sentence.:eek:[sup]10[/sup]

Swampy’s gay?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?:smiley:

Taters, I’m glad Seahawks won(Russell Wilson being a Wolfpack alumni), but I wish it was more of a game. And I hope you and hubby feel better.
: cracks whip : Get back to work, Midget!

Gray, dammit.

A bag of Asian dumplings wouldn’t scan at the Dark Satanic Mill called “Kroger”, so I left it by the well named “You Scan It” since no employee was there to help. With any luck, s/he continued gossiping with friends until the dumplings thawed and they lost money as well as a sale.
So, improvised shrimp fried rice when I arrived at home.
It went over well with Mrs. Plant (v.3.0) and that is what counts.
:slight_smile:

Bolding mine

I wonder how many people, just off the top of their heads, and without googling, know the source of this term?:smiley:

Swampy (wait - what?! You’re GAY?!), congrats on the shout-out from YP in the sermon. :slight_smile: That is indeed an honor, plus it’s good-deed-doin’ on your part. :slight_smile: So, Woo and Hoo!

I’m happy to report we have finally seen snow in ABQ again; there’s a light blanket on the ground now, been falling most of the evening. This is actually good news here as we haven’t had any rain/precipitation for over 40 days, a record. The kind of record most unwelcome during a drought. Hopefully, it will be of some (little) help. And hopefully there will be more in the mountains.

Happy (almost) Tuesday all! :slight_smile:

Good Mornin’ Y’all! Up and caffienatin’. YAWN ‘Tis 56 Amurrkin and foggy with a predicted high of 75 and partly cloudy. Does that mean partly sunny also? Rain will move in overnight accordin’ to the weather PTB.

Ain’t my fault. This Holy Groundhog did not see his shadow Sunday mornin’. It was cloudy out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yay for hot water again gotti!

Ok, I need more caffiene and rumbly tummy is hongry. Then, alas and alack, irk purtification must commence.

Happy Tuesday Y’all!

I almost spit coffee on my monitor. Well played, sir.

From the sermon: “I had come to church for men and steak and nothing more”
I see. :dubious:

Happy Toosday!

It’s cold, and staying cold.

I had the most disturbing dreams and woke up to the earworm ‘Rapture’.

Today is pizza day, laundry day, call the heart doctor back and see what he wanted day. I hope we can go look at some houses today but that depends on the agent.

BBBobbio all I can say is, you better DUCK!

Blurf. Gotta go to work soon.

:smiley: :wink:

Blurf.

As is typical, I’m feeling much better today. I could revel y’all in TMI on the secondary effects of a grumpy gall bladder.

13 days and counting.