[QUOTE=Sean Factotum]
Last night we were watching the news and saw that Peter Pan with a 2111 number on the lid are recalled. So the GF goes to check, and sees that the new jar we have is one of the bad ones, and that someone opened it and had some.
[/QUOTE]
That peanut butter was made in a plant twenty-five miles east of here. The local news is downplayin’ the fact that people will die horrible wretched deaths from eating peanut butter. I checked and I don’t have any of the peanut butter that will kill from just lookin’ at it. Can y’all tell I get a lot of amusement from local news? :rolleyes:
Supper tonight is chili dawgs. That was requested. See, I already had nummy homemade chili in the freezer, so all I had to do was take some out to thaw and nuke. Hotdwags I have aplenty also. So, I stopped by the bread store and bought some buns. So, dinner tonight is chilidawgs, chips (crisps to BooFae) and beerverages. When ol’ y’all know who shows up, the grill will get lit and the dawgs cooked. Everybody knows that dawgs are best cooked on the grill.
Have I mentioned that it’s coooooold[sub]by south Jawja standards[/sub] today? Heck, humidity is like at twenty-five percent, so it’s a dry cold. And… we have a severe freeze warning tonight. That means it might get to twenty degrees Amurrkin tonight! :eek:
Puggy reckon we need to make us some “No Iceberg” signs? ![]()


Love you all