The Most Flagrant Nutjob Of All Time

Ah, this sort of thing is the reason I keep www.crank.net bookmarked.

This guy is playing connect-the-dots with his own moles, fer chrissakes.

He’s very open with his contact info. Is there a Florida doper around who can get this guy held for a 72-hour evaluation?

I can’t believe no one has posted this link, yet.
I think it’s either a very well-done goof site or the guy who wrote it is completely nuts.

NutWrench, did you miss this post?

There have been a few threads about him, but they, the FBI, and the other ones keeps me from linking to them, just one more example of the crimes of those who have deprives us for the fucknut…

Understand?

If you look back, you’ll find this:

“Time Cube” tends to be regarded as common knowledge around here. :slight_smile:

P.S., from all accounts, the Time Cube guy ain’t fakin’ it.

Stop time-shifting my life, Desmostylus!

:smack: Didn’t see that. Sorry. :slight_smile:

Careful, Darth, or I burning your dog, too. :wink:

Ah, it’s time for Michael Ellis to post, methinks…

:wink:

What is it with these sites and the use of garish color?
(Or indeed the more whacky posters here, mentioning no names…)

It’s associated with schizophrenia. Note that it’s not diagnostic of schizophrenia.

I’d suggest that our more colorful posters are simple fuckwits with poor taste, rather than out and out loons.

With the possible exception of the giant squid boy. :wink:

Ahhh, they’re 1920’s style “Mind Control Rays”.

Looks like the OP is a fan of Something Awful’s website:

http://www.somethingawful.com/

This was listed as one of their “awful links of the day”. Scroll to the bottom, for the fun.

Their links to anime or pokemon foums are a riot as well.

This is my favorite little tidbit. I love the lawyer’s response:

"9-16-2003, Attorney called, said he could not do anythgin abotu 197 arrest for time limitations, I explaind that such arrest in 1997 and in 1995 were issued by time-channel access less than 10 months or less ago and that such is linked to event now, he said “In that case, I will really not be interested in your situation…” "

Do we really need a pit chuckle at someone who is mentally ill? Or does that still make you fair game for public ridicule? :rolleyes:

No, the public webpage made him fair game.

Here’s what I make of it…

"1 You are all legally able and capable of donating money to my bank account towards the purpose of better the web page, publishing news add and news media advertising of all of this.

<snip>

6.6 You may also mail me a check to:

<snip again>

APOC got some of it but check this out:

I got the thing during a random search. I check SA about weekly, though.

29 is 62 backwards?

No, no, no…29 or 624. Six to fore?