The PermaPit "FOX News is full of s***" Thread

Well Fox has some pretty terrible people doing video editing they ‘accidental’ put in a clip showing Obama making a speech when talking about the execution of the DC sniper. I’m sure that was an accident too. They are both black right, you know all those people look alike, clip of the President of the US vs guy who murdered people with a sniper rifle. How were they supposed to tell those apart.

No, the Bears defecate at Soldier Field in Chicago. 5 picks, har har!

The Pope is Catholic? I thought he was a Nazi.

Oh yes, I support the idea of this thread. There will be enough material to keep it running so long as Fox is on the air, and so long as Dopers can stand watching and reporting on it.

We don’t have to do that, we got people for that!

5:00 mark.

Say what? They did not do that, did they? Link?

Link (:33-:47). It’s not a whole lot but it is yet another ‘mistake’.

That one actually does look a mistake to me, since the next story up was about Obama.

Yeah, I gotta agree there. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Fox hasn’t earned the benefit of the doubt. IMO, quite the opposite.

Sure, but the whole thing is pretty thin when you think about it. I mean, who thinks Obama was the sniper?

Nobody. Yet.

Its not so much that, but he refuses to prove that he isn’t. And people are saying, you know, it could be possible…

Come to think of it, I’ve never seen them both in the same place… and Obama can shoot a basketball, after all.

They did chose to put the stories side by side. Show a story about a sniper killing people then follow it up with the president speaking. Just those subtle hints the people crazy people who watch and believe the narrative FOX News sells about how Obama is destroying the country needs. It was at the very least irresponsible. I’m sure their apology is coming. Not going to hold my breath waiting for it.

I’m willing to accept it was a mistake. What I’m not willing to accept is they regularly make mistakes that favor their preconceived narratives. Can we get some examples of them making mistakes that favor the left wing? Could simply be they only spend time to check for things that might make their side look bad. Anything that might make those guys on the left look bad just isn’t worth their time watching out for.

Good journalists admit when the make mistakes. Every reputable newspaper includes corrections in the future papers for mistakes they’ve made. Most the journalists on other networks report things they’ve messed up on. The only time Fox ever admits to mistakes is after other networks have to devote time on their networks to point them out.

Has FOX apologized yet for taking out full page ads claiming they were the only network to cover the tea party rally?

These are, I think, important questions that we, as Dopers, need to ask. But **RNATB **is the only one who seems to ask these questions. The Main Stream Dope just ignores them, which concerns real Dopers. And I’m not saying Obama *is *the DC sniper… but I am concerned he might be, and he has done nothing so far to relieve my suspicions. Draw your own pregnant pause OBAMA IS GONNA KILL US ALL, CAN’T YOU SEE THAT ?! conclusions.

People are saying that this is an important issue, and we at the Dope have to be concerned about the White House efforts to silence such questions.

Voiceover: Thank you for watching RNATBNN - bringing you the stories other networks only blog about.

Why does anyone who leans left actually watch FoX news? I am not a lefty and I don’t watch Fox News.

I guess in the grand scheme of things you guys need things to talk about eh?

We don’t. Well, we have one designated watcher (it rotates) who hysterically telegraphs anything over-reactable to everyone else.