The pumpkin spice (bleck!) MMP [Old]

Having a fine evening.

Her Ladyship was busy w Zoom so I went out for dinner alone. My first choice was closed (surprise!), so continued walking to the second, our Spanish Tapas place. 2 rounds of two montaditos & a Ribiero Duero Crianza each, and all was right with the world.

Once fed, our local music venue was dark, so I headed home. Her Ladyship and I passed unwittingly in our elevators, me on the way up to home and her on the way down to nearby dinner after her Zoom ended early. Soon she was back; a bowl of soup is a quick meal.

At which point my SIL called; we’d been playing phone tag at my behest for a week now. She’s out in SoCal and between flaky phone in her home’s canyon, busy schedules, and a 3 hour TZ difference it takes something to actually talk. All is well at the other end of my geographically extended family. My bro, her ex-husband and best friend, is stupid busy & never answers his phone but is otherwise healthy & happy. Their kid, my nephew, is killin’ it in IT & the world continues to vex everyone. Yaay!

Now with the last episode of Mr. Mercedes winding up I’m about ready to wrap this MMP and see y’all in the next one tomorrow.

Should be clear and cool first thing; Fall = dry season is upon us. Might beach; might not. Did pre-arrange my beach gear. About ready for more UV if it’s warm enough to be outdoors naked.

Cheers all & see you on the flip side!!