The Single People Comfort Zone

Yeah, wanna hook me up with some chai, too, sunspaces? I like it with lotsa milk. Yummy!

Sunspace
If you can’t say ANIME at the top of your voice here, where else will you go??

I’d actually be in the mood for a little anime. Moreso than watching comets impacting. But we can always watch both. Time is of no importance to us.

And then it’s time to bring out the gaming cards, Kn*ckers. What’s the game of your choice here?

I prefer it that way. :slight_smile:

setting out several card decks

Hearts? Poker? Go Fish?

Solitaire?

That last one was a joke… 'Course, if you actually do want to play Solitaire, there’s enough decks. But that would be weird.

Ooh…Hearts…goody…let’s start with that.

Later on I can teach you guys/gals Skat. Ah, the joy of evenings spent around a card table :slight_smile:

What a terrific idea! Thanks so much for inviting me. I have found a cake mix that makes a snack size cake. It even includes the pan and frosting. You just mix with water, bake and frost. It makes about 4 servings so I don’t have a whole cake to try not to eat. At least some companies out there try to cater to us singles.

HoKAY! Anime anime anime!

That feels better. :slight_smile:

I have the first few episodes of Arjuna, also Project A-Ko, Akira, Wings of Honneamise, and I’m overdue to return to Amine Extreme shop. There’s also Video Girl Ai–oh wait, that’s relationship-based, never mind–

<a rattle of cups> Chai for those who want it…

Heh! I didn’t even realize that Hearts would be ironic, but I guess it is, for us Singles. Fun, too. Deal me in.

I popped some popcorn, if anyone wants it.

Hey, all. Sorry I’m late.

I hope you don’t mind, but I brought a date for this evening. Everyone, I’d like you to meet Stella Artois!

I’m always partial for a good game of Pass the Shit.

But we have to play for real money. No point in gambling if you’re not going to take real chances.

Pleased to meetya, Stella. Why won’t you sit down at my table…I’ll introduce you to my Gin & Tonic.

I’m also in for popcorn and chai. No point in dieting today. Not that chai was bad for your diet.

Excellent, my God Og is all seeing and all knowing, after all.

As for the rest of you, don’t make me do another slew of random marriages…

Hey, popcorn’s not that bad, either, Einmon. It’s not like, say, ice cream.

Speaking of which, anyone want ice cream? We could set up a sundae station…

crunch popcorn crunch

[full mouth]
iffecream…yeff…ffundaeff…
[/full mouth]

Mmmm… Popcorn Ice Cream Sundaes…

Anyone here play 42?

Mmm… salty popcorn, sweet oatmeal-raisin cookies, and cinnamon-spicy chai…

<perky voice>
A Unique Taste Sensation!
</perky voice>

So. What is this …‘Hearts’?

I am the Queen of Hearts, baby (no pun intended)!

Homebrew: 42? No, I don’t think so…but I’m certainly inclined to learn new games.

I come bearing Ben and Jerry’s! They’re like a sundae in a pint jar, don’tcha know.

Now for baking, I like to share. I take cookies to work and am instantly hailed as heroine of the day. My friends are packing on the pounds, but not me, so much, heh heh heh!

Now, is this cut-throat Hearts or will you take it easy on me if I get to play? Keep in mind I’m a very amusing bad loser.

My girlfriend says this thread is a great idea!