The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making Part Deux (Part 1)

I am standing 20 feet away from my screen to try to get this in the correct perspective. Still way too large.

We need to get these guys working on a violin:

Me, too! I could watch it once a week forever. Tom Wilkerson and Merrit Weaver broke my heart.

Is this true, even in theory? If he flies VFR, doesn’t he have to stay below 18000’ MSL? Can you do that in a big jumbo jet like he has?

ETA: Okay, I see this has been ninja’d several days ago already.

Still my favorite Wilkerson role; he did so much with so little screen time. It was a really riveting performance.

This film was also my introduction to Tilda Swinton, whom I immediately fell in love with. Somebody needs to get her and Meryl Streep playing opposite each other, pronto.

It is Tom “Wilkinson”. Like the razor blades.

:man_facepalming:

I knew that.

mea culpa

ETA: No wait; I blame carrps for distracting me! :stuck_out_tongue:

AIUI, standard equipment is a non-enclosed toilet in the corner.

How old are you? I haven’t seen those blades in ages.

To be fair, I wasn’t really looking.

I had a birthday a couple weeks ago. Before that one, dirt was older’n me.

(also, I have relatives – “Wilkerson”, valid as it may be, just sounds wrong to me)

I hope we can make sure it’s out of service 23 hours a day, if they complain it doesn’t work we can yell at them and call them liars.

Donald Trump is a genius, that’s what the “J” stands for.

Wilkinson is a class act, and I love him in everything. My fave is The Full Monty. Standing in the unemployment grinding to the beat of the Muzak. Priceless.

FYI (to every young’un here):

Their insignia was on the blade of my first food processor. They’re Big Time.

This reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode, in which a ruthless business tycoon makes a deal with the devil to make himself even richer. But of course the devil double-crosses him and he ends up being the janitor in his own (former) tower. Starring Donald Trump as the tycoon.

Trump reportedly wanted to crash the impeachment party.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/nyt-trump-had-to-be-dissuaded-from-dropping-in-on-his-own-impeachment

How did he think that was going to work? I didn’t think he was allowed in the House chamber without a special invite from Nancy.

How about a toilet/sink combo like the immigrants in cages had to use?

Something like this but in stainless steel… or maybe fake gold?

I don’t think he cares about that. He just wants to be in the headlines. A confrontation with that smug bitch Pelosi at the door to the House chamber. Headlines all over the world! Take that Twitter! I can make an idiot out of myself news without you!

The Pentagon has announced that the traditional Presidential Farewell Ceremony will not be held for Individual 1.

If the market value of the basement apartment in that neighborhood actually is $3000/month then the fault is not the landlord’s, it’s the turdbuckets who won’t let the help guarding their precious selves the use of even one of their toilets for human needs. I would not want a landlord to take a loss because of spoiled brats in the White House. (The equation changes, of course, if the market rate is lower and someone was gouging the government)

I, too, am a little puzzled by the “mess” left at the Obama house, but maybe I’d rather not know the details. Was an agent made physically ill by the Kushners? We’ll likely never know.

BTW, during his impeachment comments, Congressman Steve Cohen of Tennessee called him “Individual 1”. I feel vindicated.

Is anyone making sure they aren’t stealing the copper wiring out of the walls? Because they seem to be carrying out a lot of stuff.