The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making Part Deux (Part 1)

I mean, I’m all for it, but there are rules.

These aren’t people known for their assiduous insistence upon rules.

Uh… You did know that, right? :slight_smile:

No idea wherelse to post this - the inbred bigot/boogaloo contingent made their putrid presence felt last night in Madison, doing their own, fucking shittier version of statue-toppling, along with jumping a democrat senator for filming them.
I suppose it was bound to happen, but regardless, still a super shitty development that I find quite concerning.

The article doesn’t mention boogaloo – it sounds like it was BLM protesters who did all the damage, protesting for the release of one of their leaders. That does suck, but it has nothing to do with white supremacists, unless there’s a cite that says otherwise.

Unless said rules are being applied to others.

Of course:

And the “leader” they were “protesting” the arrest of was this douchebag.

ETA additional link

But the people that appeared to assault the Senator in his video were white. And the crowd in that video appear to be white. Something doesn’t add-up…

more flailing

I agree. The statues were aligned with socially progressive themes (including one honoring an abolitionist) and the state senator is a democrat. Either the protesters were attacking things purely at random, or there were counter-protesters not mentioned in the article.

That video is very quick but the assailants do appear to be white.

Regardless, none of this has anything to do with the Trump administration’s ongoing clusterfuck, so I’m going to abandon this tangent.

This administration does a lot of “looking into” and very little “finding”.

If Fox News commentators think Democrats are wanting white people to die, wouldn’t they think getting Darwin Award winners to attend Trump rallies is actually a Democrat plot?

Well said.

And why not? To Fox News watchers, “looking into” means “guilty as charged.” I wonder what Biden-related issues the FBI and DOJ will start “looking into” as the election nears.

Burisma and his son.

They’ve been doing a lot of “looking into” and very little “finding” there as well, though everybody has admitted he wouldn’t have been invited were he not the son of a VP and former Senator.

Trump’s childrens’ deficiencies while representing Trump directly, on the other hand, have been widely reported in public.

Contenders, actually.

Nicole Wallace opened her show (Deadline Whitehouse on MSNBC) today by observing that according to the latest polls, Trump’s strategy of preserving Confederate history and spreading plague isn’t going well.

I am concerned that in the near future there might actually be some “finding”. If I were Putin, I would engage in a small ham handed effort to help the Biden campaign, and leak all of the details to the Trump administration for them to “find”.

Then Trump can play the, “They are the real traitors” card, have Barr sign off on a full investigation of the Biden campaign, with everything they find including capaign strategy sent directly to Trumps campaign office. Why bother with plumbers when you can use FBI agents.

Ixnay on the lanplay

I keep seeing mention of a “shocking” perp walk that Trump and Barr have planned for October. They believe that it will turn the tide. Even though the polls showing that there is a tide that needs turning are actually fake news, of course.

Anybody got any guesses?