The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making Part Deux (Part 1)

Well, he did say Obama is guilty of treason. That sure would blow up in his face if he tried it.

Trump is sure to win if Obama is executed before the election.

How about if Biden is executed before the election?

Barr already said there will not be investigations into Obama or Joe Biden. For the perp walks, I’d guess James Clapper and John Brennan. On the basis of “evidence,” of course. (Meaning some bullshit Barr made up.)

So he’s just going to ignore the treason?

He simply said there would be no investigations into President Obama or Joe Biden. So… I guess yes!

They are desperately trying to put out the forest fire around them, but “Hey we still want to cook hot dogs”.

Well said. :slight_smile:

So he’s sending 4000 troops to the border in October just in time for the election. Are they going to be there to stop the Mexican caravans from coming in to vote?

Well, how are they going to be able to illegally vote if they can’t get in?

by mail; duh

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh, damn, they will illegally vote from the Mexican side of the border! I’m sure no elections official anywhere, ever, would question millions of “ballots” arriving at their offices with the names of people not on their rolls, signatures that don’t match and Mexican postage.

Genius!

It’s so crazy the MAGAts just might buy it!

Hey, man, have you seen how dark it is in there?

Don’t forget “a lot of people are saying,” and “nobody ever knew that before.” These are this admin’s research methods.

And smelly.

Dangit! I ASKED you to stay OUT of my ROOM!

This should raise the Orange One’s blood pressure.

Kayleigh McEnany. A worthless cunt.

Fuck everyone who voted for this guy in 2016 pt the 42674325:

Trump administration asks Supreme Court to invalidate Obamacare