TheSpark.com's Purity Test

Well, sexually speaking, about the only thing I am innocent of is bestiality and incest, yet I still managed to come away with a 42%. Strange. On the 500 question test that OpalCat’s page has a link to, which is more sexually oriented anyway, I scored a 40%.

This just means that I’m going to have to start stealing stop signs and stuff like that, to give me a more well-rounded impurity.

Modest? You bet I’m modest! I am the queen of modesty!

Yeah, but Sqrl, what did you answer to the question about lusting for a pubescent female robot? :wink:

63% Pure!
There have been 3,906,430 tests submitted.

2% (same as you)
37% (more pure than you)
61% (less pure than you)

I guess my score would have be higher if I hadn’t let my ex-wife’s sister give me a blowjob while I was sitting on the toilet taking a shit (smoking grass too).

Hey I was a lot less pure than i thought! WHoohoo!

The results are in, Big Shooter. You are:

41% Pure

How others compare:
1% (same as you)
13% (less pure than you)
86% (more pure than you)
Vital statistics:
93% held hands
92% kissed
86% french kissed
74% cheated on an exam
72% had sex
55% smoked marijuana
43% cheated in a relationship
23% slept with a married man or woman
22% intentionally burned oneself
20% slept with someone without knowing his/her name

I guess I do need some help gettin that number a little lower!

Frankie -Looking around hopefully!

I was the same way, neuro. On the 500, I think I have something like a 41%, and I got a 40 on this 100. On other 100-pointers, I’ve gotten as low as a 27%.

Jello? Hell, let’s get hardcore. Shave our crotches and then wrestle in a pit of Ben-Gay!

>^,^<
KITTEN
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

I have this sudden urge to drive to Vegas. . . .

>^,^<
KITTEN

Well, okay Diane, but just remember you’re the one that brought it up. looking for my nipple clamps

Well at first i was a bit worried about my score being the lowest, now that I’ve been shown up i feel the need to lower my score. Anyone interested? Since the girls are entralled in a nude jello wrestling match does that mean me and Sqrlcub need to strip down and slather on the peanut butter? Hmmmm…the things I do for this message board.

Diane if you wanna drive out to Vegas I’m with you, I’ve been itching to crash the O show at Bellagio. (Picture a drunk guy stripped to his boxers rushing past security and climbing past Circ d’ Soiele(?) performers up the high dive and doing a belly flop from 50 feet). You bring the Mayo, and I’ll bring the Tequila.

I’m there, baby. I’m there.

(Is anyone else having a premonition that C#3 is going to create a topic in the Pit to spank us all for talking naughty? Does anyone actually CARE if he does?)

>^,^<
KITTEN

Not I. --checking the fridge for condiments–

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

Now taking bets as to whether Contestant #3’s purity score is higher or lower than his shoe size.

I, personally, am going with “lower”. That would figure.

Modest? You bet I’m modest! I am the queen of modesty!

Ahem…

93%

Sob…

<font size=6>77% pure</font>

How others compare:
1% (same as you)
11% (more pure than you)
88% (less pure than you)

BTW I got a 86% on the 500 question purity test. :frowning: sigh

Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking.
Fun with HTML (tutoral)
Give someone an F.U.

Dear god you people haven’t lived. I break wind and my purity score drops below 80%! :smiley:

I often wonder just what you people do to get scores so low. Despite the fact that I have a hard time holding on to a man, I have had plenty of sex thrown my way and I am no prude. I re-took the 500 question test, and my score was 73%. The ones I answered no to involved drugs, incest, necrophilia, animals, homosexuality, and bodily fluids. Drug use and homosexuality aside, I really hope the rest of you answered no to the rest of those questions too! I also had to answer no to many of the “sexual kink” questions because in the directions, it says to answer yes only to those things you practice on a regular basis. So even though I have used food in sex play and experimented with bondage, I still answered no to those questions because they are not things I do with any great frequency. So do you guys have kinky sex ALL the time? What made your scores so low?

“Love given when it is inconvenient is the greatest love of all. Kindnesses that are shared at a high cost to oneself are the most dear.”

Don’t know who said it, but I like it.

The results are in, Big Shooter. You are:

47% Pure!

Considering that I still have 40 years left to live, I guess I have plenty of time to drop that even more.

Shadowfox
“Most people would succeed in small things, if they were not troubled with
great ambitions.”

• Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882)

Polycarp said, “Yeah, but Sqrl, what did you answer to the question about lusting for a pubescent female robot?”

Shhh… no ones, supposed to know. :wink:

Trish aka Jazzmine, I have some nipple clamps lying around somewhere. Clothes pins work as I am sure you already know. :wink:

Omniscient said, “does that mean me and Sqrlcub need to strip down and slather on the peanut butter?”

I have never tried that, honey and lemon are wonderfully erotic though. :wink: WOOHOO! I think the peanut butter would be fun, chunky or smooth. :wink:

Michelle said, “I often wonder just what you people do to get scores so low.”

Well, I answered yes to most of the homosexuality ones and no to all the heterosexual ones. Yes, my sex life is always kinky.

I posted earlier about the person who was going to die having sex with a fat person. I am too lazy to look it up. Personally I only date larger men so I was disappointed that I did not get that one too. :frowning: Oh, with the bodily fluids thing, there has been no scat on this Squirrel. I had a fairly kinky lover for over 5 years (yes if you do the math, I was young…still am) and we did almost everything at one time or another. I will just let you imagine the rest.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Move over Satan. :wink: Now there’s something meatier. http://smallwonder.simplenet.com/COC.html

quote]So do you guys have kinky sex ALL the time?
[/quote]

Depends on the definition of kinky.

I think experimentation is a lot of fun so I take full advantage of the possibilities when I am dating someone. I guess it mostly depends on each individual and their openness or acceptance of their sexuality. I am very comfortable with mine.

I started listing the things I have done to make mine so low and then I thought - “DAMN, Maybe I better not make a list for all to see.”

>^,^<
KITTEN

Here, sqrl, sqrl, sqrl. Bring ALL your toys and come closer.