Things I Really Didn't Want to Know

I think the only good response to Gr8Cat is Sealemon’s .sig line.

Unfortunately, my mind has been wiped clean! :wink:

You know, I could have lived my whole life and not known about felching. Thanks everyone for an extra year on the therapy couch.

I could also have lived my childhood years without seeing pictures of baby seals being clubbed to death. They showed this, in graphic detail, on one of those 20/20 shows, and the image still haunts me today. Brrrr.

Actually, no, never been on any end of a felch. I have been on both ends of rimming (many many times) and both ends of anal sex (though since I don’t have a penis I had to use a dildo) and I don’t have a problem with most forms of butt sex. Felching… well… it doesn’t appeal to me because I don’t like the taste of semen.

>^,^<
“Cluemobile? You’ve got a pickup…”
OpalCat’s site: http://opalcat.com
The Teeming Millions Homepage: fathom.org/teemingmillions

Okay, short background. I come from a very prudish upbringing. My parents never told me about sex, I had to figure it out for myself. I was a virgin until I got married at 22. I am not a wild person. No alcohol, drugs, etc.

My question. Does the idea of felching really bother you that much? I mean I do not want to do it, but it does not gross me out or anything and not even close to causing me to lose my lunch, even if it were told while I was eating. So are you guys just exagerating on the effects learning about this has had on you or do I have a very high tolerance for weird and disgusting stuff?

Jeffery

I learned something the other day that I really didn’t need to know, but now that I know it, I gotta share (what’s the point of having a secret, especially one of this magnitutude, if you can’t share?):

I recently learned that one of my co-workers once did time in prison for murdering her baby. Yow! I’ll never be able to look at her the same way again. Actually, I don’t think I have to look at her again, because I think the reason the secret was allowed to get out at all is because she is leaving. Anyway, I still didn’t need to know that.

“I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it,” Jack Handy

This past summer, one of my good friends told me that her husband puts DEET (I guess it’s a very harsh insecticide) on his bunghole because it itches so much.

I can’t look the guy in the face anymore.

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, dogs are from Pluto. - Anonymous

There’s an old saying that there are two things you never want to see being made: law and sausage.

They tell us that in law school.

I’m with StartTrk777 on “felching”. When I read about it, I thought it didn’t seem as disgusting as many people seemed to indicate by their reaction. (Not that I would personally ever do it.)

What I thought was disgusting were the questions on the “purity test” asking about having sex while defecating.

Now, if someone has any experience with that,

I REALLY don’t want to know.

And I mean that.

J’ai assez vécu pour voir que différence engendre haine.
Henri B. Stendhal