My friends and I keep joking about the bizarre sentences that come out of our mouths as we deal with our children. Every time some new weird sentence is uttered we look at each other and remark, “That’s another one I never thought I’d say.”
• “Please stop hitting your brother with the poodle” – fortunately it was a stuffed animal
• “Don’t paint the dog’s toenails” – it would have been OK except we have a Bichon and pink polish doesn’t look good on white fur.
• “The kitty doesn’t like it when you try to stick your Barbie in its butt.” – speaks for itself
• “Go into the men’s room and get your sister out of the urinal.” – at a restaurant when she was learning to be independent. She thought urinals were ok for sitting on. Eww. :eek:
• “Honey, the hermit crab doesn’t like chocolate.”
• “Why did you take a shower and then put on the same underwear that you wore in gym class” – said to my 15 year old son.
• “Why is there a dead gerbil in my shoe?” – again my daughter who thought my shoe would make an ideal coffin.
Any other goodies?