Time to change your sig (the votes are in)

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/vote.adp

Final vote results.
btw, I have more posts than kellibelli :stuck_out_tongue:

“it’s all real”
“I KNEW IT!!!”
O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

Yeah! I won something, I won something!
~~Ms. Congeniality, Most Patient with Newbies~

“I like toast.” :slight_smile:

I don’t know where to start…

I guess I should thank the hairstylist that gave me the dyejob in my profile photo. Thanks, Diva.

Next, I’d like to thank my parents for being Catholic, otherwise they might not have been compelled to pass down their genes. Mom and Dad - thanks for not using contraception!

I’d like to thank those of you who voted for me, and I only hope that I didn’t get drunk and promise you money for your votes.

Above all, I’d like to thank God, Allah, Bob, Zeus, Santa, Satan, the Tooth Fairy, Captain Morgan, L.Ron Hubbard, DavidB, the Marlboro Man, the voices in my head, that pink unicorn, and all other deities/ beings/ figments of my imagination that most likely don’t give a rat’s ass about this, but just MIGHT have seen what a fragile ego I have and decided to feed it.

Valerieblaise
Sexiest Female Poster
Best Picture in Profile

PS - But really, Opal, it was very cool of you to put in all that work on the awards. :slight_smile:

“I’ll tell you a secret, baby - maybe you can’t do better - gotta settle for second best” - the Judybats

Although the competition was fierce, I did win my coveted award. And although it is not ENTIRELY accurate, I shall indeed amend my sig.

Coldfire
Voted Poster Most Likely To Post Drunk

"You know how complex women are"

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Thank you for the votes… Now blushing as i walk away…

Girlbysea (AKA: ChiefScott’s GBS)

Woo Hoo I won somethin! Biggest smartas… we at least it’s a damn sight better than you folks who won diddly-squat!

Seriously, I love you all!! Especially Chef! (Hey Chef, I can walk again… call me!)

Voted Biggest Smartass by all you beautiful people!

You always use violence. I should’ve ordered glutinous rice chicken.

Yippee skippee doo!!!

I won 3, I won 3!

Time to take off work for the day and frolic through the park with peppy 70’s sitcom music playing in the background.

You say neato, check your libido, and roll to the church in your new tuxedo.

Thanks to all of you who voted for me in the mundane and pointless category, I will do my best to make sure you aren’t disappointed. :wink:

I really try to be good but it just isn’t in my nature!

Not including my vote for Ms. Congeniality, I received to votes. Now, I’m really dying of curiosity…who voted for me and how much do I owe them.

I have never let schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

See, we just couldn’t resist voting for our favorite huggable Mullinator! :wink:

And woohoo! Is anyone REALLY surprised I won Chat Addict? grin And a HUGE thanks to Opal for doing all this work.

Winner, SDMB’s Biggest Chat Addict

“Only two things that’ll soothe my soul - cold beer and remote control.”

Congratulations to all the winners!

Say, no one got a vote for “tallest”. Well then…

Measuring in at 6’ 2 1/2", I proclaim my self the tallest poster. (At least until someone a little more vertically enhanced comes along.)

When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown. But it takes only 4 muscles to extend your arm and whack them in the head.

Woohoo! I’m officially “Shortest (female).”

What? I didn’t need to do anything to win? Well, it means that 35 people not only recognize my user name, they know I’m short, too.

Yay recognition! :slight_smile:

Thanks, Opal, and congrats to everybody!

-Pix

I don’t think the voting for Tallest Poster (Male) was working.

MrKnowItAll said

Sit down Gary Coleman, and let someone with some real height take over the title of tallest poster.

Voted Rookie of the Year in MPSIMs and the Pit, along with Best One-liners.
And I don’t plan on keeping this as my sig for long, just until the winning buzz wears off.

Mully, we all know you wear lifts.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

With love from the poster voted as having the "Most Confusing Username"

Thank you Opal! I went and voted a long time ago, and didn’t even know I was in the running for winning a category!(no, I didn’t vote for myself)

My opinion of popularity contests has undergone a dramatic reversal. :wink:

You love me! Some of you actually love me! (bawling like a baby)

Official winner of Bricker Challenge #5.
First Place Trophy in Shayna, chocolate and Grace’s Rock & Roll Jeopardy.
Voted Most Valuable Poster in “Comments on Cecil’s Columns” forum.

I don’t know why I was the only one nominated, but I’ll take it. Thanks for the goose to my ego.

2000 MVP (General Questions)

Ursa, we all know why you were nominated. If you hadn’t won, we would all have cried foul.

Wow, I am amazed ! I won in two catagorys !

I don’t think I’ll tell my family what I won for. I don’t think they would approve. ::sigh::
Ayesha

Voted biggest female flirt and least shy poster by dopers.

" The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference."
Elie Wiesel

Hmm, I’m the poster you’d like to meet.

Where? In a dark alley? A prison cell?

Anyway, I’d like to thank all the life forms in the Galaxy for making my day.

I think.

Yay! I won. . . absolutely nothing.

Damn.

I’ll have to find a trainer for next season.
– Sylence

If a bird doesn’t sing, I’ll wait until it sings.

• Tokugawa Ieyasu