Tired of putting up with female shit

God Dammit! WOMEN!

I’d don’t know if this anger should be directed at the females or males for putting up with females. And I do mean putting up with. That’s the whole problem, name something MAN hasn’t changed in his enviornment to make it more suiting to his needs…except for women. And we don’t try to change them because we want sex. PEOPLE this is so fucking sad! No matter what place on earth you go to for every absolutly ‘perfect’ woman you see there is a man somewhere who is tired of putting up with her shit. And the worst fucking installment of this whole thing is we sway to their flux of emotional desires. Nobody is in control because not even women know what the fuck they are doing. They don’t know why they need 20 pairs of black shoes. Or MUST have the toilet seat down. If it’s so friggin’ easy to put the seat down when I’m done then it’s just as friggin’ easy for you to put it down before you use it. I live with two of 'em and they fight and make up daily! They are the best of friends and the worst of enemies. What the hell is that? Emotions are over rated. Let us use a car analogy for life. Emotions don’t tell you where you are, they don’t tell you how fast your going, they don’t tell you where the fuzz is, they arn’t even the radio station. Emotions are the automotive equivalent to the wood beed cover on your seat…your comfortable but your never sure you couldn’t be more comfortable if you just moved a little to the left or right.

Was there a precipitating event to all of this? I mean, one particular thing that got you all sick and tired? What’s your relationship to the women you live with? I’m just curious, really.

Hey Occam, feel free to use your razor in broad sweeping motions near exposed veins.

I got a lot of energy ready to be wasted on somebody - Mookie Wilson

Longrange weather forecast for the week ending 10/16/99. 100% chance of a shitstorm. Take cover immediately in any convenient bunker. This has been an emergency weather update from the TV11 StormTracker team. We now return to your scheduled programming.

Yeah, those women.

Occam, have you been skipping your medication?

If you’re hot, that’s good.
If you’re cool, that’s good.

I don’t get it.

Unclebeer, you get funnier every time I read you!

Occam, I deeply recommend you get in a small arena, I mean room, with CATwoman, I think you will find her a good debater and I bet she will sympathize a great deal with your position.

snicker…

Dear, if you’re that offended by female shit, then you SHOULD be putting the lid down.

Sounds to me as if someone isn’t getting any.

Occam, I’ll take your two women off your hands. I kinda like women.

Uke

Sounds like Occam got a “wood beed” stuck way up his ass.

Yeah women, Can’t shootem, can’t get em to dress up in scimpy nazi uniforms

…and beat you with a warm squash.

…And then invite over the 19-year-old college coed from down the street to help her lick it off your naked body.

Been a long trip, Chief?

-andros-

One of the saddest things about being a woman is that we have to give birth to our oppressors…

I don’t know what’s funnier, the OP or the squash.

Probably the squash.
– Sylence

“The problem with reality is the lack of background music.” – Anon

Hey y’all! Jack Tripper in the house!

Come and knock on our dooooor
We’ve been waiting for yooooooou
Where the kisses are hers and hers and his,
Three’s Company, too

“ChrisCTP-…the sweetheart of the SDMB…” --Diane
Chris’ Homepage: Domestic Bliss

elelle wrote:

Not according to the thread at http://www.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/002899.html, ya don’t! Apparently, if you kill a newborn baby RIGHT away, courts are more lenient toward Infanticide. Just plop it in the microwave if it’s a boy!

Quick-N-Dirty Aviation: Trading altitude for airspeed since 1992.

[Note: This message has been edited by Lynn Bodoni]

<font color=red>Hooray! Occam’s gonna lock himself up in a monestary, where he wont have to “put up with female shit”. </font>

<font color=orange>Our long national nightmare is over!</font>

<font color=purple>Acyually, Occam; female shit is just as bad as male shit. That is , both STINK. Yours more than most</font>

( Guys, just to be clear: I’m not whipped. Merely trying to score points with Ms. Scarlett O’Kellibelli.) :wink:

Attention C#3!The inside of your musty head is a exercise wheel;
in which two gerbils, Vanity and Credulity by
name, tussle fruitlessly over the walnut that
represents your banal & pointless existance.

It won’t work, loser who regularly posts in 8pt colored type. She likes me best.

Eat your pancreas.

If you’re hot, that’s good.
If you’re cool, that’s good.

I don’t get it.