Toe Socks

Is that as slippery as it sounds?

Funny, I tried wearing toe socks and found that they made my toes cold. It seems my toes need to be next to each other to be warm. I’m the same way with gloves, so I wear mittens.

These things look so neat. If I don’t find my current pair of running shoes (they’re lost somewhere either in my house or left behind at the fiance’s place), I may consider getting myself a pair. Good thing that tabi socks aren’t that difficult to find.

Opps! I meant woven into them…no, that would have the PETA people after me. Uhmmm, they are printed with koi images. There!

I love my toe socks. In the winter/fall, I wear them with flip-flops when I’m around the house or going to my relatives’ houses. I love being able to kick off my shoes at anytime while still keeping my feet warm.

My only complaint about the socks is that they are only available in the most gaudy of color combinations. While those colorful socks are cute and all (and I own about ten pairs), I feel a little like Rainbow Brite wearing them.

Why oh why can’t they just make them in white or black or athletic gray and package them in six-packs?

If you can afford 'em, Nike makes them in white and black AND you get a little swoosh across the little toes!

I had to finally give in and pay my subscription just so that I could add the “me too!” on the pile of those who love their toe socks. I have several pairs in various colors, and one pair for xmas that has santa and reindeer on the toes.

Love, love, love the toe socks! They keep my toes (which seem like they are cold regardless of weather or season) nice and toasty!