Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

Amidst all the mrrmrring, I missed the abrupt ejection of TimothyNewsome for trolling (this presumably being the last straw).

Oh well.

Can Vader force-project the gas to someone else’s nether regions?

Easter is coming up, Vader had 4 eggs after his name ready to hide them in the forum.

Wooo - Red has some posts! Three of them, all in the GQ Down’s Syndrome Strength thread. Each post being a single sentence long. And a question.

Looking like an open and shut case?

j

(DYSWIDT?)

PS - he also has a new thread in GQ - about people with Down’s syndrome having superhuman strength. Sadly closed. (“People with mental disabilities”)

And after adding a couple more weird threads on his children/innocence/Down’s syndrome obsession he’s been suspended.

He misspelled “Why are children scared?” It’s you, buddy–it’s all you.

Shocked he’s still around, to be honest. [The “suspension” was apparently lifted in the 45 minutes after naita’s observation up there and when I first got to the forum this morning]

Red’s profile shows suspended until late tomorrow morning for me.

I think the confusion may be that it says “suspended” in his/her profile, but not against the avatar if you’re looking at a thread.

j

The bit appearing next to the poster’s name in the thread is just a custom title the Mods manually apply temporarily. Which they do hit or miss.

After FigNorton was suspended for two weeks he came back. For the next couple of days he still had the “Suspended until {date a couple days ago}” attached to every post he made. I finally reported a benign post of his and suggested the Mods might want to fix that now obsolete custom title. They did.

I don’t know what’s going on with this particular perv, but a very short unannounced suspension is often just to get all the mods onside for a banning vote.

The guy’s wack. He might be harmless, but he seems real resistant to using any forum category but GQ. And his “questions” are anything but GQ material.

If they have any evidence of sockery that’d be the death knell of course. Not that I suspect they do.

Then again, one way for a sock to disguise their distinctive posting style is to post only short Yoda-like quasi-sentences. And not many of them.

Coincidence, but I’ve seen his GQ OPs shortly after each was posted and reported each as being placed in the wrong forum place.

It’s like femmejean and Machinaforce had a baby, then dropped it on its head.

That runs the risk of bump-starting it’s brain.

You totally win the thread with that one. :rofl:

Maybe Jillwood77 was supposed to catch the baby but the darn things are slippery & she dropped it.

I lol’d at this.

That explains the Kong-Kong sound I keep hearing.

I would point out that Jill is referring to the Bohemian Club, not the Illuminati, but that would be a waste of time.

Who was last seen in December.