Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

Oh, allegedly! Why didn’t you just say that in the first place!
CMC

Hover over it and the secret will be revealed.

Ahhh!
Happy Dopeday @k9bfriender!
7 yrs… how many is that in dog years?

7 years. Dogs experience the passage of time the same as we do.

They just enjoy it more.

I know SlackerInc has his own thread, but I believe this may be the most exceptional example of “concern trolling” I have ever seen:

Why did the media “cry wolf” about Trump’s Mt. Rushmore speech when there are so many real wolves out there?

Sometimes productive discussions do happen down here, but that’s not what I am talking about.

I am talking about in GD, politics and the others. In those, it does appear as though you try to prevent productive discussion by dropping your shitty little one liners in.

That’s when discussion has to stop, as your little turd is stinking up the thread, and things can’t move on until it has been addressed. Unfortunately, addressing the fecal matter you insist on asserting as fact just encourages you to continue to spew your diarrhea.

You know what you just said about Biden was not true, you know what you said about Biden supporters was not true. You said these things, with the full knowledge that they were not true, in order to upset and derail the conversation. That is trolling, pure and simple.

Maybe you should stick to cafe society, I have no idea how you get along there, but you certainly are not suited to contribute anything useful to a substantive discussion on politics or world events.

Troll.

Shitty little one liners? Really? And I’m the dishonest one here? I write at length often, cite my assertions, whenever asked and often unprompted. And virtually every single thing I say is sincere. You may not agree with it, and that’s fine, and, IMO that’s a feature of any productive discussion that’s not a bubble.

You think I don’t believe what I’m saying about Biden being against he was for? Okay, how about from welfare reform, free higher education, border walls, the Iraq war, taxpayer funded abortion, …his OWN crime bill?

Disagree with me if you like. Think I’m an idiot. Come up with your own rebuttals. Fine! But you can take your questioning of my motives and go straight to hell you smug blowhard!

He’s serious k9bfriender. He used italics to give you his command to go to hell!

Not only that, the command is to go straight there, thus eliminating his ability to pass GO and collect $200.

Except for the past three times.

What’s he going to need with $200 in hell?

It’s for purchasing toiletries in the hell commissary.

I thought it was hell without relief.

A quick check of the new procedure, and Viola!, one more for the Ignore list.

Give the guy a break. He just found out that TubaDiva died, and he’s pretty broken up about it:

/sigh

1. Any half-way honest read of that thread shows I didn’t really know what was up until AFTER I said that. All I knew based off Darren_Garrison’s post was whoever could increase the character count was dead. No who, where, what, when or why. No name had been mentioned at that point, and honestly, that wouldn’t have made much of a difference, because:
  2. I didn’t know TubaDiver, on the board or in real life. At most, I had heard mention of him in passing, maybe? I was sorry he died, in the same why I’m sorry people died when I’m looking through the obituaries. I’m sure he was a lovely person (really). I’m sure he meant a lot to a lot of people.

Given that, I’m also sure some people will take offense that I didn’t know who he was, and wasn’t in mourning like they were. And, for that, I do apologize. I didn’t use this board, at all, for about 15 years after I registered. Since I became active again a couple years ago, I do not believe TubaDiver has been all that active in posting, at least not in any of the subforums I frequent often.

1. She.
  2. Go and sin no more.

And TubaDiva, not Diver.

Thank you for the clarification of her gender (really).