Trolls R Us Resurrections

Lucky Trock Account.

I missed that. I’m persuaded.

j

I wonder if he’ll… [Adele] “Go EEEEyeeeeEEEyeeeEEEasily from the SDMB…” [/Adele]

Going or not, it’s not happening very quickly. Are we the only ones who thought the violin emojii were a fucked up response?

You know, that other thread. The one over there. Remember? Somebody posted something, and some other people responded? That one.

I’m convinced by how quickly the trock found themselves mentioned in this thread without being @-ed.

Yep. “Who is talking about me? Are people talking about me? I need my sad and lonely existence validated dammit! I EXIST! LOOK AT ME!”

“Haha! I am MAKING people talk about me. I am powerful. Not a little wimp like daddy called me. “

Someone linked to the other thread here. They attracted him.

I see no indication pennteller is a trock. I checked.

We try to let Miller handle The Pit without the rest of us interfering. So you need to be patient on a weekend. We sometimes do though.

Warned for being too low for the Pit.

~Shawty’s got them MAGA bottom jeans
Boots with the fur (with the fur!)
The whole Board just mocking his word
He hits the flo’ (hits the flo’!)
Next thing you know
Penny went lo, lo, lo, lo, lo, lo, lo, low.~

(Not apologizing for this.)

My boots have fur and they are brand new. Now I can never wear them again.

Thanks a lot John!

Just need to buy them MAGA bottom jeans, and you’ll be pretty fly for a white guy.

Well, I don’t have any of those jeans. My boots are ankle boots. Does that hurt or help?

Do the boots embody “MAGA”?

God, I hope not cause I actually like the boots. I don’t like anything “Maga”.

Any flags on them?

No, thankfully. I’d never have been attracted to something like that.

Are they made for walking?

Our new friend appears to have started stalking @RickJay around the Game Room. Am I misremembering or did Rick have a stalker before?