Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

As far as is known, she was isolating at the White House, and still is. I’ve not seen any info on the testing status of any of the Trump kids. (And, of course, Barron is the only one of Donald’s children whose mother is Melania, and as a minor, I would suspect that the White House would be even more careful about releasing information about him.)

Yeah, Barron isn’t who I’m concerned about, just Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

Totes stealing.

That is soo last week’s supposition. Try to keep up, Slate.

That’s beautiful.

Yes.

To paraphrase Mark Twain: The trouble ain’t that there is too many fools, but that the covid ain’t distributed right.

Ordinarily, yes, but today’s word is schadenfreude.

Agreed. And “that’s how I interpreted it” is absolutely an admission that she’s been lying about stuff.

The girl has no more credibility than her mother.

These posts are classic. You guys are great. But they are making it kind of easy, aren’t they?

Don’t do that to the Warner’s…

Today they announced that Trump has detectable levels of anti-COVID antibodies in his blood. Which would be a meaningful result had they not injected anti-COVID antibodies into his blood.

I see a lot of doctors on twitter just ripping on Conley for that statement. Why would he ruin his reputation in this way? I don’t get it at all.

A friend of mine thinks Trump can court martial Conley (as Trump is the commander in chief). I don’t know if that really is true.

In any event, Trump has a powerful ability to convert people into subordinates. Conley wouldn’t be the first, or last, Trump supporter to humiliate themselves in public.

I don’t think we can rule out that Conley’s kids have been “Extraordinary Renditioned.”

I get the feeling that Conley is the spokesman because he looks the part. Central casting is very important to Trump. He’s probably really an orderly that takes acting lessons on the weekends who they threw a coat on and trotted on out there.

Check his handwriting! Is it legible?

These people, I tell you…

The Joint Chiefs of Staff is the the latest critical government institution to be impaired by the coronavirus, the Pentagon said Tuesday; at least nine top military officials are self-quarantining after the vice commandant of the Coast Guard, Adm. Charles W. Ray, tested positive.

The ongoing COVID-19 outbreak among top Republicans, including the president, includes a number of individuals who attended a White House event for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett on Sept. 26. According to Military.com, Ray and other senior military officials were present at an event for bereaved military “Gold Star” families that was held indoors at the White House the following day.

Photos from the event show Donald and Melania Trump, who have both since tested positive for COVID-19, standing close to guests. No one in the photos is wearing masks.

The eternal question about Trump flunkies.

Go along with Trump and there will be benefits—promotions, raises, whatever. You can do some very questionable things and he’s got that pardon power he may use for you if you get in trouble. But go against him?

415 and counting…

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/400423-trump-i-destroy-careers-of-republicans-who-say-bad-things-about-me