TV Show Lucifer

So the hubs and I have started watching Lucifer again, we watched it back when it was just 2 seasons.

So … if Lucifer has a demon face he can flash, does Maze also have a demon appearance she can turn on and off and do they ever show it?

The answer to both of your questions is yes. I’m not sure if it’s worth a spoiler, but there you go.

Though come to think of it, I don’t remember whether Maze can flip hers on and off like Luci. Her demon face definitely gets some screen time.

Yes. The real Maze is half-rotten.

Summary

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/lucifer/images/1/13/206_Maze_true_face.png

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-f60616207298419ccda2bc9d8c8854dd

Wonderful, I knew I could get an answer here =)

She can. In one of the episodes where she was going trick-or-treating with Trixie, she used it as a “costume.” Trixie thought it was cool.

I’d have thought it was pretty cool when I was Trixies age too =)

Despite her awesome fighting ability Maze seems to have the least amount of supernatural powers among the uh… um… whatever the Hell the rest of them are, or Heaven knows what some of them are.

Anyway, Maze is my favorite character. I like that she can be nice to Trixie and then stomp a new mudhole into some jerk without batting an eye. I like Doctor too, not as much her character as how well she plays the human confidante of all the uh… well whatever they’re called. I think it’s tough to portray that, and I don’t think Detective breathes life into it.

Is it back next week? Or was that been pushed back?

New episodes start at the end of May. Can’t wait!

Does anybody else find Ella annoying? I liked her at first, with her perspective of someone with faith, but most of the time lately she’s just a ditz.

Drat! I mean thanks, but drat!

I assume she’s supposed to be annoying in some way. I don’t know if they wanted to delve too far into the faith aspect with her so they can focus on using her character for comedy relief. This show isn’t stuck on a narrow path though, they can easily shift to a more serious or a more humorous direction and the characters have all showed that kind of flexibility already.

I find Ella cutesy, nerdy annoying but in an endearing way. She’s no slouch at her job and has fun t-shirts.

Netflix is saying the next batch of episodes will be available May 28

Reminder to my fellow fans: next group of episodes drops tomorrow!

I’ll always love Ella for the Full Yoga Massacre 2016.

That was a hilarious scene!

Well…

Hey, it was my day off. Yes, I admit I binged the whole season 5b in one day.

And…

Wow. I don’t know how they’re going to do a Season 6 after that ending, but they are. Wow.

Anyhow - when ya’ll catch up and want to discuss things started posting and I’ll join in.

care to spoilerize that ending?

That musical episode was great!

I’ve been watching it today. I haven’t gotten all the way through it yet, but I’m loving it. The musical episode was fun and Dennis Haysbert is fantastic as God. If I may just mention the slurpee?

Lucifer wins and becomes god