We eat ham and jam and spam a lot

This morning, for no good reason I woke up singing “Knights of the Round Table” to myself.

Well, it could be that I saw Excaliber for the first time in my life the other night. But it wasn’t last night.

If that ain’t mundane and pointless, I don’t know what is!

Curse you, PussyCow! Now I’m going to be humming that to myself all day.

:smiley:

So you eat porcine meat products and fruity comestibles as well as sending large amounts of unwelcome email to people; what are we to make of this?

Just in case there are people who haven’t seen it yet: Camelot in Lego.

…Now* I* have this stuck in my head. too!

Also the French taunting scene… “Go away or I shall taunt you a second time!”

Your welcome mrklutz and Kythereia.

You didn’t think I wanted to be alone in this, did you?

And don’t ask: That is very funny. But keep in mind taht it is not just me, but a group of people and we wear shiny metal armour and carry swords.

And live in a model.

Do you sequin vests between your quests and impersonate Clark Gable?

And does one of you push the pram a lot?

You shouldn’t go to Camelot. It’s a silly place.

Besides, it’s only a model.

When I was in Germany several of the people working in that office were from the UK. I’ve always considered myself a serious MP fan but these guys are freaking monsters. In the evening in the hotel bar one person might make a quote then everyone else would go straight into his favorite bit. The overall favorite seemed to be the “what did the Romans ever do for us” bit from Life of Brian.

I would kill to see Spamalot on Broadway.

I always preferred Castle Anthrax — the inhabitants were friendlier.

That’s what we need here, a good old fashioned spanking… come hither, PussyCow!

Yippie!

::bares ass::
Just a little peril, please?

Stop! Do not go any further PussyCow, 'tis too perilous!

I’ll bet you’re gay…

Help! Help! I’m being repressed!

My absolute favorite scene is the “autonomous collective”. Best scene EVER!

First, the spanking. Then, the oral sex! :smiley:

Says “some moistened bint”! :eek:

So I’m all alone in my room watching Excaliber. And they show the scene where Arthur breaks the sword on Lancelot and he throws it in the lake. Then the Lady of the Lake emerges with the sword. And all I can think is “I’m supposed to call you king just because some watery tart throws a swrod at you?”

An interesting twist on the same story is Mists of Avalon. Couldn’t make it through the book, but the movie ain’t bad…once you accept the premise. It makes the *Excalibur * version seem ridiculous.