What do you most want to come to Netflix streaming?

May I say amen?

I’m waiting for the next season of Dexter. I think they have 1-3 available, but not 4.

I couldn’t wait for season 4 of Dexter to come to Netflix, so I paid for it on iTunes. Very pricey, but it was worth it.

Uncompressed HD video. Give me all the bits, please! I have a fat pipe into my home; fill it.

The Harry Potter movies. I don’t want to own them as I’d rarely if ever watch them, but when it’s time for a new movie to come out I like to refer back to them sometimes.

Commentary tracks and special features.

Until very recently, I would have said Annie Hall, but they just added it :D.
Edit: Oh, and more subtitles. Some shows and movies have them now, but very few.

Oh. And how 'bout this: all the Studio Ghibli films.

The ability to select a quality level.

I don’t care if I have to wait for it. The lowest quality level is so blocky it’s not worth watching. Since I’m on cable internet, the quality is pretty variable. I hate being partway through a movie and having it drop down to shit. I guess I can just pause and go do something else.

I don’t understand why I can’t tell Netflix: Hey, here’s 20 GB of hard drive space to cache in. Please keep my top three queued instant-streaming titles downloaded in high quality. They could still keep them encrypted. They could still verify that I have the “rights” to watch them at the time of watching. It would be better all around. I would be willing to pay for this service above and beyond what the minor additional bandwidth would cost them.