What do you wish?

I wish I could play a guitar like a ring’n a bell.

You?

I wish I could make the Indy 500 look like a Roman chariot race now.

I wish I could sing.

I wish I had a lot of money.

Yes I am that shallow. Actually not really. I’d use it to buy a cute little house, take classes for the rest of my life, and spread my own flavor of sweetness and light around the world for the rest of my life. And I’d give a lot of it away. And save kittens from the pound.

(I should have gone to bed already, can you tell?)

I wish I was dead.

Failing that, lots of money would be nice, too :smiley:

— G. Raven

I wish he would remember me and think of me at odd moments every day; that my face would sometimes float to the forefront his thoughts and stick there for a debilitating moment.

It’s not so much to ask.

I wish i was a little less confused in my speech these days. And that i could take off whenever i liked and have a little road trip or adventure of some sort. Sleep would be nice too:)

I wish I could find a neverending book. Or a neverending taco. :smiley:

I wish I had three more wishes. :smiley:

I wish today was April 3.

• I could get that song out of my head now. (Thanks Juniper and Kayeby :D)

• I could sing.

• Today was March 8th.

• That they find nothing bad in my biopsy.

• I could speak to my mom just once more.

I wish I had more time to plan the speech I have to give tomorrow.

I wish Cyndar could find a nice guy who loves her.

I wish:

[list]
[li]my ex would stop writing me and making doing what I know is best for me easier[/li][li]I could get a place of my own[/li][li]I could decide what I want out of life[/li][li]I had a job with benefits that I actually liked[/li][li]It was March 8th already.[/li][li]I had lots and lots and lots of money so I could fly to see anyone I wanted any time I wanted.[/li]
There’s more, but that’s a good start! :wink:

Wow. I wish it was March 8th, too.

okokok! Whats March 8th??!?!

I don’t know what it is for Mauvaise, but for me it’s the day lurker gets here. And I’m tired of waiting for that day to arrive!!! :smiley:

i wish all your base are belong to us.

alonicist the unemployed

I wish I could think of something to wish for.
:cool:

I’m taking a long weekend away from home to visit someone very special to me. I leave on the 8th and much like TruePisces I’m very tired of waiting for that day to arrive as well!!!