- Gotten a haircut.
- Picked a bunch of dead skin off the soles of my feet.
- Printed two (2) graphs.
- Fixed a stupid I/O bug in one of my programs.
- Started up a huge calculation which is currently grinding my advisor’s Solaris workstation into the dirt. (In retrospect, there were other things I could have been noodling around with, instead of watching this chug, so I should have fiddled around with those and started the massive job right before I left. C’est la vie.)
- Written two (2) paragraphs of my thesis.
- Resisted the urge to go down to the vending machine to get chocolate.
Are we impressed? What have you accomplished with your day?