What kind of milk do you drink?

Whole raw milk here.

Buttermilk!

I prefer the taste of skim milk. I don’t like the richness of milk fat, and find it hard to drink whole milk. Yeah, I’m weird.

None. Milk is vile. I can hardly stand to look at it, and I definitely feel sick if I see someone drinking it.

On the rare occasion I drink an actual glass of milk, it’s 2%

I honestly can’t remember when I last had a glass of milk.

2%. We go through about six gallons a week with 2 kids.

Other than half-and-half in my coffee and occasional buttermilk, I don’t drink milk.

I find that final transition to skim to be intolerable. I even tried that stuff that’s supposed to taste like 2%. I still have trouble with1%, but for my health, I must.

I drink Skim. Not because I decided to be healthy or anything, but my family only drank skim muilk while I was growing up, so drinking any other type of milk feels wrong ito me. I just can’t stand 2%, 1% is OK but not great, and I like store-bought chocolate milk only becasue skim makes really bad Hershey’s Syrup chocolate milk.

I don’t drink milk, but I buy whole milk for cooking.

I mostly use it only for cereal. I don’t really have a preference. I just buy whichever kind has the latest expiration date, because I often don’t use up an entire half gallon in a week.

Lactose-free, preferably skim but will have low-fat.

The brand I usually buy is now advertising chocolate shakes, but my supermarket doesn’t carry them yet.

I love milk, though I usually only drink it once a day, on average. Whole milk, always, because I want to. It’s particularly nice post-chocolate.

I’ll drink any cow’s milk except skim. I buy 2% by default, but I like whole, and can abide 1% too.

I answered 1%, which is what I put in my cereal and my tea, but when I make smoothies, I like to use soy milk, which is somewhat thicker and sweeter than cow’s milk and thus ideal for that purpose.

Whole milk for me. But for a long time I had to restrict myself to evaporated milk. And I’ve used a coconut-based milk substitute to great effect.

I buy 1% in the store, but the lowest I can get at work is 2%. I don’t usually drink it, but sometimes after pouring 1/2 the container on my cereal, I’m struck by an irresistible urge and quickly down the rest of the bottle, enjoying it immensely. I musta needed a calcium shot.
They make 1/2%? Huh. Never saw that one.

Since the lady who lives two houses down from me is lactating, I decline to participate in the poll.

No, seriously I don’t drink milk very often but if I do, it’s always “skim/fat free”.

I don’t drink it. I only use it on cereal, and use skim milk for that. On rare occasions I’ll have a glass of chocolate skim milk. My excuse for never taking up auto racing is that if I ever won the Indy 500, they’d expect me to take a swig of that vile liquid from a glass bottle.