What other Straight Doper would you like to be?

What other Straight Doper person might you like to be?

I would like to be Monfort, cuz I like the way he talks (But he seems to have slowed down in that area since he bought that ticket) so I’d have a prepaid ticket to see Anniz! Since she hasn’t seen him, maybe she would think i was him?

Or perhaps London_Doper so I could be on Grange street in London at the pub with my best friend & interpreter.

tomndebb, so that all my posts would be lucid, relevant, and intelligent.

iampunha, for then i would have the manliest chest on the internet.

and then there’s the ravishing mane.

ssskuggiii because she is a better flirt than me and a more eloquent poster with far more admirers.

Well, I wanna be that ultra-sexy, ultra-smart, ultra-charismatic hunk o’ man, SPOOFE Bo Diddly.

Who said I had more admirers?

Uhm, well, being sk8rix tx woudl be kinda fun. I’d get to see what life is like inside a teenaged boy’s body. And I’d probably see wood more often than I do now. :wink:

Kilgore Trout, I am so not going to be your E-Bitch anymore. :wink:

As for the OP, I kind of like being myself.

Even though I do like myself, I want to be Eve when I grow up. She’s brilliant, lovely, and with a sense of style I probably could never attain.

I would like to be Concrete, so that I could experience what it is like to be a complete and total jackass with no life, and a festering pile of feces for a brain.

Mr. Cynical, pal, I really think, if you’re going to have to deal with it at all, remote sampling beats living the experience.

I’m ashamed of all of you. I want to be Cecil. And you all should, too.

Swiddles, what vile blasphemy! Repent or we shall be forced to stone you!

Someone get the comfy chair!

I would want to be Dire Wolf, just because he has the greatest name and he’s really poetic when it comes to pillow fights and lots and lots of chocolate stuff.

Kitty

I just wanna be me, because if I’m not, nobody else would.

I’m sorry, did I type that out loud.

What’s with the descrimination? Why can’t someone want to be a GAY Doper, for crying out loud? BIGOTS!

<thinks for a second>

Oh… um… carry on.

Hey, I wouldn’t mind being andygirl. I’d still like girls, and I’d be a lot younger.

Uh, that’d be Satan. Or, maybe Coldfire.

Nah, cause then I could kill myself, and be regaled as the Board Martyr.