What things have you done more of than the average person?

Swim laps. I learned to swim as a toddler and swam on a YMCA swim team from about age 8 up through junior high, then swam on a high school swim team, then as a collegiate athlete. As an adult, I swim laps 3-4 times a week and have done so consistently unless I was traveling, when there wasn’t always a pool available. I am a couple months short of 60 yrs old. That’s a lot of laps.

I’m fairly certain I’ve removed more testicles than the average person.

Took my dog to work. He goes every day. :slight_smile:

Arterial punctures.

Is that you, Doc Ock?

:smack:QUOTE=DrCube;18883201]Sex. Now, I don’t think I’m Wilt Chamberlain (although he boasted about the number of women, not the number of times he had sex), but I’ve had sex a lot. On average, probably a couple of times a day for going on 20 years (with two year-long breaks spent in Iraq :(). A day without sex for me is extremely rare, but a day where I have sex more than twice is actually pretty common. So “twice a day on average” is a conservative estimate.

When I hear married men say they’re lucky to have sex once a week, or read that the average sex session lasts under a minute, I count my lucky stars. Again, I’m not trying to brag, just illustrate that I’m above average. I’m sure there are plenty of guys who have way more sex than me, but I’m certain the average guy does not.
[/QUOTE]

:smack:

Piecrusts. I did a rough estimate of all the piecrusts I’ve rolled out, based on an average week, and, in the last twentyfive years, it’s around ninety thousand.

Backpacking. I spent about 30 years backpacking all over the Western US. Probably around a dozen or so treks of a week or longer.

Used my right hand

to hitchhike.

In the 70s-80s I did it a lot, often with a friend. Met some cool people and never had a bad outcome.

No you don’t.

Fixing or creating?

I also probably make more snarky comments on message boards than one ought to…

Hey, you have something to be proud of, champ. :rolleyes:

Visit Tokyo Disney Resort. I’ve been averaging about 50 visits a year for the past 15-plus years.

Slowly backs away. :eek:

[ul]
[li]Way more ballooning, of all types[/li][li]Steps[/li][li]Spent more New Year’s Days in the ocean[/li][/ul]

The only thing I can think of is I probably own more nail polish than most people, except professional nail artists and such.
I’m not a collector of ‘things’ - I hate clutter. But I LOVE nail polish. I change my nail polish every day usually. And I have 3 wall racks in my craft room where they’re color coordinated. I have no idea how many I have. Probably 300+.

Just to be clear, my point was that nobody has touched MINE as much as I have. Not that I’ve fondled myself more than the average person has fondled theirs.

Says the dude typing one-handed.:smiley:

What…you don’t drink coffee?

Another swimmer. It adds up to 2+ miles a week.

But to distinguish myself from other swimmers: I like to swim underwater at the pool. I can do 1.5+ lengths in a 25m pool.

Yesterday they had tryouts for lifeguards. They have to pass some simple tests before they can pay/take the course. One test is the brick dive: a heavy block is thrown into the 13’ end. You have to swim down, pick it up, rise, put it on your chest and while still holding it swim to the shallow end. One of three failed it. I’ve seen that a lot. I can do it no problem and I’m not a spring chicken like these folk.

I’ve also written over 40 research papers. One of which has a very large number of cites.

I do drive (some) but you can probably count me in the 10%, although my 2015 totals are going to be lower than my goals for the year. Did another 35 miler last Sunday :slight_smile:

My brother, sister & I have to have set the world’s record for sending used T shirts through the mail. We come from a family of horrible gift givers, and somewhere in the past started looking for T shirts in thrift stores for each other and sending them. We try to find something the recipient will appreciate.

I have to have over 200 used T shirts.