What was this cartoon?

When I was a kid in the early 80’s, I remember I used to watch a cartoon that had an old man, a little boy and a little girl, who flew around in an air balloon. I remember I liked it a lot, but I can’t recall anything else about it. For some reason the other day I was thinking about this cartoon and am now curious to find out what it was called.

Does anyone else remember this?

Around the World in 80 Days?

Pash

It’s a longshot, but might you mean The Littles? There was more to the family, and I don’t think the balloon was in every episode.

I can’t remember enough details to know if it was Around the World in 80 Days . Too bad your link didn’t have a picture - I’d know in a second if I saw a picture.

I don’t think it was The Littles. I’m pretty sure the characters in the cartoon I’m thinking of were human. The grandpa was balding, with white hair and glasses. I seem to remember it being only him and the two kids. No idea if it was exclusively Canadian, or not.

I’m not sure if this was the theme song or not, but I do recall there being music in the cartoon that had a similar sound to George Harrison’s song “Fab”, if that helps at all.