What's an MMP?

Silly Sunrazor, I was dragging you into the thread, not to my post. You’re supposed to post in it! Doesn’t matter if you haven’t read the first 4 million pages. The above post would have been perfectly appropriate there, by the way, cuz pretty much anything is appropriate.

And I’m not letting go of the ear till you post in the actual MMP. So, there! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and FCM, glad you were there to catch the spleen. Cuz…eeeeeeeewwwww.

GT

My baby does the hanky pancreas…

:wink:

<cat fights with Mika and Lisslar > Take that! and that! <swings not costing $300 purse>

Ha!

:cool:

I am kinda hungry.

What?

Now, THAT’S a chandelier! Glad to see the mirror tiles are gone. Is it a double-wide, darling? Those can be SO hard to decorate appropriately! My suggestion: First, replace the aluminum front door – after that you can’t tell it from anything in Levittown!

My GAWD, you are fun people!

looks surprised Hey, how did I get dragged into this? My last purse cost $10! Waaaaaaaa! gets dragged into fighting

You DARED to question my Queendom…<does Lucy Van Pelt imitation>

Take that! Ha! And this <pulls out the dreaded beaded evening purse>!

Regarding the dim history of the MMP, I’d say Rue began acquring his groupies when he was writing the Uncla Rue, Story Guy threads, and it just went downhill from there. 2001-ish?

Oh! I see. Well, I don’t need to fight to be Que–

GAH! starts beating rigs over the head with her $10 purse. Oh, and it’s got my cellphone in it, so fairly heavy

You guys go ahead and fight, I’ll be over here at the martini bar. I don’t need to be Queen. :smiley:

Drae - is the seat next to you taken? It looks like we’re safe over here from the $10 purses full of monkey fudge and internal organs.

Oh, for heaven’s sake!!! I’ll have a vodka and tonic please. Pssst, drae and twinks, let’s eff with the throne while those silly gals are cuttin it up. :smiley:

You get the Krazy Glue, I’ll get the Silly String.

Done and done. Oh, and I found the whoopee cushion, too. :smiley:

This thread has been hijacked by the MMPers, and turned into another MMP.

Good job, everyone.

Mighty Morphin’ Posterrangers? And Anaamika is their Goddess??? :smiley:

Go Go Posterrangers…! Dibs on the cool red colored plasticene car/ship/dinosaur/crappy McDonalds toy wanna-be… :eek:

(I have Got to cut down on the Saturday Morning TV…) :wink:

:surfaces from battle: Woohoo! The Count agrees, so I AM IT!

I’d be careful of the throne, though. ::runs away giggling madly::

Does anyone have the very *first *MMP? I’ve always been curious how the tradition got started.

I don’t think there was actually an identifyable first one; it just sort of evolved from the Unca’ Rue, Story Guy threads.