What's for dinner?

Y’know? Sometimes I like to eat. Usually I just grab “whatever”. It’s just fuel. (Don’t get me wrong; I’m a very good cook. I usually just don’t bother.)

Tonight I put three small red potatoes and an ear of corn on the boil. Then I heated the crab that, yesterday, I caught, killed, cleaned, cooked, and de-shelled. Olive oil marg on everything. Mmmmm… Dinner!

What did you have?

Brown sugar pop tarts.

Beef-a-roni made with whole wheat macaroni elbows, and fried apples. Yum.

Homemade Nachos: Chips, cheese, refried beans and guacamole.

Salad of leaf lettuce, tomato, cuke, celery, red onion, bit of colby jack cheese, a few chick peas, HEB Three Cheese Ranch dressing.

Free-range Chinese chicken wings, sticky rice and steamed green beans. Yummy.

Oven roasted turkey breast, gravy, and a green bean casserole. The roommates had frozen dinners. :slight_smile:

I threw some red wine, minced garlic, sliced onion, buttery butter, two boneless, skinless chicken breasts, some fresh spinach and whole mushrooms in a pan to simmer for about an hour and served it over shell macaroni.

Nummy. :slight_smile:

A box of Pizza Rolls, a handful of tortilla chips and salsa con queso, and two mini-brownies.

You had to ask on my junk food night! :o

I went out to eat at a Mongolian Grill and pretty much tried everything they had sans the seafood. The mutton with lime and broccoli was good but I didn’t really care for anything else.

Pad Thai and pineapple fried rice. Oh, and golden bags.

Sag Paneer and tofu and peas in an onion curry coconut sauce. One of the few benefits of being stranded at my parents for a week is the food.

Chinese chicken salad with ginger dressing from the place down the street.

Lemon chicken in a white wine sauce with garlic and capers, mashed potatoes and green beans with pine nuts. Nothing was left. :slight_smile:

Chicken wings, white rice, and broccoli.

Sticky rice for dinner??? That’s more of a dim sum dish, ainnit? :confused:

Peanut butter sandwich.

Why am I reading this with still an hour left to go before I can eat lunch? Gee, thanks people–now I’m REALLY hungry.

Spaghetti with meat sauce. Lots of garlic.

I had hummus and pita for lunch, too. Anyone want me to breathe on them?

Last night was herb-roasted chicken stuffed with homemade herb-parmesean breadcrumbs, and a baked potato loaded with sour cream.

Tonight…well, I don’t know…in theory I have a date, but there are no details and I have a suspicion it might be canceled. if it is canceled, then I’ll probably either finish off the rack of ribs I made sunday, or defrost and cook a steak.

Beef, it’s what’s for dinner.

Actually, I can’t believe that this thread has gone this far without that smart assed answer.