Whats the weather now in your neck of the woods?

I live in a moderate sized semi-rural city in southern California . Our highs lately have been mid 70s to low 80s and the lows in the low to upper 40s. That is in Fahrenheit of course. Where do you live and how has your weather been lately?

We’re early in our hot season. March and April are always broiling, April usually being the worst. As I posted in another thread, a heat wave is pushing temperatures well above 100 degrees Fahrenheit in Thailand, and predictions are that we’ll be the hottest country in Southeast Asia for a few days. It’s so hot in neighboring Malaysia that they’ve closed their public schools until the heat dies down a bit. I don’t even want to think about what April will bring.

Here in the summer it can reach 115 with moderate humidity. Drive an hour east and its even worse.

It’s snowing :smack: in Downeast Maine. I live near Acadia National Park.

Had about a foot of snow last Thursday and Friday. I plowed, and then yesterday got on the tractor to push the snow piles back. Running out of snow storage space.

Supposed to be mid 50’s today.

Springtime in the Rockies.

Sacramento: overcast, drizzles, chance of showers, high 60°

Alot of people don’t think southern California has truly cold weather but just an hour away is a mountain range and up there the lows are still in the mid to high 20s and the higher peaks and the elevations above 5000’ in generel still have snow. Last year those mountains had a sudden snow flurry in May.

See for yourself – anytime – at Nashville Weather (TWC)

Puget Sound area. Temperatures are in the 50s during the day, 40s at night. We’ve been alternating between a few days of unrelenting rain and a few days of breathtaking, life-affirming sunshine.

I need to get those plants in the ground next time we have some sun …

Same in Stockton except a few degrees cooler. Looks like rain - clear - rain - clear all week.

Tucson, Arizona. Warm and springlike. Highs in the mid 80’s, lows in the mid 40s. It’ll be a couple of months before it starts ramping up to the really hellish heat.

It’s nice. It’s in the 40s, and sunny. A nice spring day in northern Illinois.

Exactly the same on the Front Range. 11" of snow overnight Thursday, 72° today, more snow forecast for Wednesday.

Goofy.

We actually got through the wettest winter in Seattle history. Which is very surprising since the last few winters were considerably drier than usual.

Sunny in Albuquerque with temps in the 70’s for the next day or so, with a cooling trend later in the week. I think it’s been a month since we had rain or snow so I have to water the garden about once every 6 days.

New Orleans - Low 60s for high and 40s for low. Kind of cool for this time of year.

Boston area has been having an unusually warm winter/spring which was just briefly interrupted by a few inches of snow, much of which has melted already and most of it will be gone by tomorrow, I suspect.

I’ve already seen a few green leaves on some bushes – that’s maybe two to three weeks earlier than usual.

50° and mostly sunny. There had been a light snow predicted for yesterday but that changed, presumably because the storm that had been expected formed too far off shore.

One cherry tree down the street is already blossoming but those across the street here are still bare.