What's the worst place to get a zit?

The ear and nose zits are exquisitely painful, but the zits right in your eyebrow have another dimension of pain - it’s almost like you can see the pain from those babies.

I would take a painful hidden zit over a red, swollen, obvious zit any day.

Inside the ear or nose, definitely. (Only is we’re excluding below the waist.)

As for outgrowing them, Drew Carey had a funny line about how you never outgrow zits. They just migrate down your back to your butt, planting hair along the way.

Yep, right at the event horizon to the nostril.

That’s my vote too. Dead center of the forehead. Makes you look like a young dinosaur.

The most impressive zit I ever had was inside my ear. It was painful to pop, then oozed pus–not clear fluid, but pus–for about fifteen minutes.

But it was so much fun, I’m not sure I’d call it my “worst” zit.

I vote for the bridge of the nose, right where your glasses rest against it.

Yeah, plus it makes you look like a witch. I had this happen to me precisely once, and I was pissed. Thankfully never had one *inside *of anything, though. Ouch!

I vote for the tip of the nose. I get one there every so often. They always seem to start deep, hurt right from the start and take a long time until I can get anything out of it to make it go away.

Right on the edge of your upper lip.

I too have to disagree with the OP’s rules. The penis IS the worst place to get a zit. I’ve had two, several years apart. Holy HELL did they hurt to pop (and they needed to be popped). The skin there is much tougher than normal skin (or there’s just no natural pore there to break). The first time I nearly passed out.

In the chapel on your wedding day!

These, along with their brethren on the edge of my lower lip, are my worse ones. Don’t get them too often any more (though the occasional ingrown hair at the edge of my lips is almost as bad), but I hated it as a teenager when I’d have two or three in various stages of development. They look like cold sores, are painful, and I couldn’t as easily deal with them as I could others on my face (popping, lancing, whatever). The concomitant blackheads also sucked, as it was difficult to get good pressure on them to remove them.

My current bad ones would those that form on the face at the side of the nostril, in the crease where nose meets face. Maybe once a year, I’ll wake up, have a painful red nose, and know one is about to erupt. Nothing I can do, I go off to work… then at the end of the day I look in the mirror, and there’s a pea-sized whitehead there. Then I wonder how long I’d been walking around with a giant pus-filled zit, grossing people out. A little lance, and then my face decides that it’s just suffered major trauma, bleeding like mad… and then I get to have a scab for another day or so. Thanks, face!

I’ve had zits in my ears and zits, in creases in my face, in my eyelids, etc. Eyelid zits (styes) are much more annoying than anything.

Worst place above the waist? Right on the rim of the lip, where the red skin meets the regular face skin. Fucking painful!

Edit : What they said :

Didn’t think of these, I suppose that I mentally classify them as something else. Never had any except for the months following when I quit smoking, when I got several. I even had a couple that formed on the inside of my eyelid that required surgery to remove. One was supposedly “grape-sized.” :eek:

When my husband gets a zit inside his nose, it always means he is going to get a horrible week long upper respiratory infection.

In the back seat of your car after the prom.

Two pages, 38 posts and not a link to a video site?

You really thought I was going to do it, didn’t you?

I recall the most painful zits I ever had were on the nose. Or even inside the nose!