What's your P.Q. (Pit Quotient)?

Or maybe that’s the number of threads I have posted in?

Magdalene, 1:7 is only 14%

Look at me…

144 of 514 = 28% = 1 to every 3.564 posts.

I am a Pit whore and loving every sinful moment of it.

out of my 1600+ posts…

I have posted to 332 threads.

64 of which where in the pit.

leading to 1:5.1875.
I am an unabashful pit whore.

1052 threads, of which 129 were in the pit.

That is 1:8.15.

Does this make me an asshole?

I’m innocent, 0/66.

Total posts: 1087
Pit posts: 21

PQ = 51.8

However: I think about half of those pit threads got moved into the pit after I posted to them, changing my PQ to 108.7. A few others were probably posted by Handy (who spends enough time here the hack out everybody’s password) disguised as me - that brings me up to 125.5 which I’ll round up to an even 200.

Beat that :smiley:

Posted to 403 threads, 8 of which were in the Pit. (And most of my Pit posts were crossgrained to begin with, so they don’t exactly show much vituperation and bile.)

My PQ is thus 1:50.375, so I guess you can feel free to flame me. I probably won’t notice anyway…

38.75, and one of them was making fun of Eve’s current pit thread, which has seemingly turned into a lovefest of Wilde proportions.

It’s funny you should ask. Just Monday I estimated the percentage of my posts by forum and the Pit is forum I post in least often. I estimate 80-85% of my posts are in GQ. IMHO is a distant second at 5%.

My PQ is 8:1,002 = 1:125¼

0/108. I’m not sure if I should be proud or ashamed . . .

1:5.1
Although this post will give me a less impressive ratio.
<cancel! cancel!>
Damn.

It seems that a few are confused by the math…

1:1 means all you do is post in the Pit, whoever claims this title should get to be the King or Queen of the Pit. At least for a day. I would consider a minimum post count of 666.

I think anyone getting a ratio of 1:4 or less could be considered a Pit Whore.

Any ideas for other ratios?

We know the people with zeros are virgins and everone knows how well whores and virgins mix… :slight_smile:

1:15.71 so I guess since the average is around 1:12 I’m a less than average pit whore.
Keith

1:34. I’m a good little boy who doesn’t often wander over to where the naughty words are.

My Pit Quotient is an infinitesimal 1:375.

Guess that means I’ll be expected to sport pigtails, freckles, and galoshes for the rest of my time here…

1 : 7.5

FWIW

I’m at zero so far, but I haven’t gotten to the pit yet, so the jury is still out.

I have never posted in the pit. I have posted to some threads which were later moved there but, even then, I did not post to them again.

I was once alerted by email that someone had started a thread against me in the pit. I never even read it.

I don’t even agree that it’s a valid number to look at.

In the first place, the pit also is for a basic rant against the injustices of the world, the cable company, the phone company etc.

Plus, this method only looks at the number of THREADS you’ve posted in. What of those raging debates over in GD - you may post 20 times to a single thread but you “post count” in this method would be a one.

So, for example, I have a posted in 69 pit threads (he he he, she said 69, he he he). But almost every single one was a single posting, not really a flame warrior. However, I have 84 threads in GD, many of which I’ve posted several times each.

So there.

I win!

21 pit threads out of 27 total.

1 : 0.7

So I’m the most likely to drag your butt into the pit?
Not hardly. If I know who you are, you’re already over there.