[QUOTE=alice_in_wonderland]
<snip>I know lots of girls that randomly send pooter shots to guys (not sure why, exactly), apropos of nothing. <snip>
[/QUOTE]
People are so weird.
[QUOTE=alice_in_wonderland]
<snip>I know lots of girls that randomly send pooter shots to guys (not sure why, exactly), apropos of nothing. <snip>
[/QUOTE]
People are so weird.
[QUOTE=alice_in_wonderland]
What he said.
However, number 2 isn’t so bad. I know lots of girls that randomly send pooter shots to guys (not sure why, exactly), apropos of nothing. Can’t get mad at a guy for receiving some girl’s pooter shot. If he chooses to keep the pic in a special folder for such things, that’s not so good.
[/QUOTE]
What exactly is a pooter? It looks like it would be a butt or anus shot.
You actually know girls that send shots like these around? Color me shocked.
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
What exactly is a pooter? It looks like it would be a butt or anus shot.
You actually know girls that send shots like these around? Color me shocked.
[/QUOTE]
Crotchy shots, I mean. Split beaver poses. Come on you KNOW what I mean.
And which part is shocking - that girls do that, or that I know some?
[QUOTE=alice_in_wonderland]
Crotchy shots, I mean. Split beaver poses. Come on you KNOW what I mean.
And which part is shocking - that girls do that, or that I know some?
[/QUOTE]
OK, sorry, I really had never heard it before.
As far as the shocking part, I would say a little of both. But then I don’t know you very well. ![]()
Jim
I would be overjoyed if my wife did any of those things. For her part, she is okay with me looking at porn but the other three would be completely unacceptable.
Who cares?
Depends – did somebody just up and send it on their own initiative, or did SO do something that would reasonably be interpreted as inviting it?
Bad.
Not good, but tolerable provided that “no” is taken for an answer and the subject is not raised again.