Who has the gayest Nickname?

This reminds me of one of the funniest things I ever saw on the Simpsons (and there’s been buttloads of funny things from the Simpsons).

The bully kid (the one that goes “ha ha” all the time, I think his name is Nelson) is caught by his bully friends kissing Lisa Simpson. One them says, “Dude, you were kissing a girl! That is so gay!”

I’ve seen that scene probably a dozen times and it makes me laugh every time.

hey London!!

Who’s going to be the two Big Momma’s to sing that for us?

You know, for once, I think I’m the one that’s going to grab a lawn chair, pop open an IBC black cherry, and watch the parade pass me by.

You straight folk crack me up. :smiley:

Esprix (aka The Gay Guy)

It’s all very easy to call someone “P.C.” if they find something hateful. Don’t like being called a faggot or a nigger or a kike? “Oh, don’t be so P.C.!”

“Gay” was clearly used as an insult in the O.P. Just because Sqrl didn’t find it objectionable doesn’t make it OK. If taking other peoples’ feelings into account is “P.C.,” then I’m guilty as charged.

[QUOTE]
You know, for once, I think I’m the one that’s going to grab a lawn chair, pop open an IBC black cherry, and watch the parade pass me by.

You straight folk crack me up. :smiley:
Pulls up a folding chair, dons straw hat, shades, and rubs on some sun-block

Pass the Cherry Soda Esprix, and fasten your seatbelt, Looks like It’s going to be a bumpy ride!

I thought ‘sql’ was a relational data base kind of thing. Anyways, no way John. Not getting involved in this, I’m strictly the musical coordinator.
Got to say though, from a metropolitan perspective this all seems a little 1970’s

Are you a martyr for all of the fags and niggers and kikes? Did they take a vote to make you their spokesman, since you are obviously indicating that they can’t speak for themselves?

This thread is funny as shit. Don’t be so P.C., mom. P.C. usually means ‘overly sensitive misplaced empathy whiney self important bullshit spoiled brat fun killer’. Just because Sqrl didn’t find it objectionable does make it OK! Sqrl’s the man!!!

I hear the response already echoing in my head… “Well, if you think that calling someone a name is fun, then you should blah blah blah, because I am so smart and I know how everyone feels and I am ordained to protect everyone blah blah blah! Blah blah blah!”

Puh-leez, EVE!! Protect MY feelings!! I have waited so long for you!! Please, just hold me!! Someone said that I was being hateful!! :frowning:

::duck and cover::

Nah. I have nothing to add to what Mynde just said. He (or she) has quite effectively hanged himself (or herself) with his (or her) own words. No flame from me could have done it nearly as well . . .

Oh, Eve. I need a hug.:frowning:

::gavel bangs twice:: In regards to Myndephuquer’s feelings, I find Eve INNOCENT!!

(a bit fickle, aren’t we, Eve?)

Oh, Eve. I need a hug.:frowning:

::gavel bangs twice:: In regards to Myndephuquer’s feelings, I find Eve INNOCENT!!

(a bit fickle, aren’t we, Eve?)

crap, let’s make it an even three posts. 'sorry about the double post – network difficulty. I really need a hug now. :frowning:

You all have managed to squeeze every drop of fun out of this gay thread. I hope your happy. Your all are acting so gay.

I’m sorry, B_Line12 :frowning: I don’t feel so gay anymore. Esprix and Blueslady already went inside, it’s raining trolls, and I’m just standing here with a rope around my neck.
I’ll miss you, Eve. And B_Line12. And Blueslady. And Scarecrow. And, Esprix – I’ll miss you most of all!
Can we ever be gay again? :slight_smile:

FunFunSillieWillie.

Hey, I think I’m gonna change my username

Alright, I go to bed and when I wake up I am suddenly cruxified. Now, I was drunk last night when I posted that last message. Bad idea I guess. Now that I have read over it it does sound pompous doesn’t it? Sorry about that I guess I’ll have to post sober in the future. God I feel stupid.

However…

As far as the troll thing goes (and I can see the warning coming) F*CK ALL OF YOU. This post was not intended to get this stupid little following of people commenting on it. I simply thought that the use of the word gay was in-appropriate and that concrete should have used a better term. Eve said it perfectly and I wish I had done the same, light and eloquent. That while she aggreed that the use of the word was bad, I did a horrible job of pointing that out. Once again, I am sorry for the poor and drunken posting, but you can take your troll comments and shove them up your gay butts.

-N

I’ve become accustomed to saying “that’s gay” to anything that is particularly lame. Not sure where I heard it first, or how it started. I was surprised to see it here as a topic thread.

Anyone know how it all got started? A movie line?

“That’s gay.”

Happy butts??
Is anyone going to address the OP – who has the happiest SN?
FunFunSillieWillie is a happy name.

My point exactly. I was going to say HappyHappyFunGuy, but FunFunSillieWillie is the name of an amusement park my son built on a PlayStation game. I always liked it.

A wise woman once taught me that P.C. meant “Plain Courtesy” to her. I agreed. I try not to use derogatory language in mixed company because it’s just rude when you don’t know who you’re talking to. As I discussed in the “Gay Guy” thread, the expression, “That’s so gay!” makes me cringe, but I don’t make a stink about it, not because I don’t think it’s wrong to use the phrase, but usually just because I don’t want to get into lengthy discussions like this one (although nine times out of ten they just apologize for any offense and we move on).

But I, with impunity, can truthfully say… you all are so gay. :wink:

Now then, blueslady, could you pass me that sunscreen? It’s a mite bright out here, and I do burn ever so easily…

Esprix