Who the hell does she think she is

That’s an inference you made. I said nothing of the sort! :smiley:

Oh good, I wasn’t the only one. :slight_smile:

Speak for yourself!

I happen to be a schmuck. :smiley:

Gets angry, looks at self in mirror, sighs.

It was the pocket protector, wasn’t it?

I assumed you were referring to a previous problem/rant, but it looks like the OP joined last night (just to post this?).

So… WTF? Or is this just your Really Tough Love therapy?

I know this is The Pit, not IMHO, but I have some advice. It’s not a good idea when involved in litigation to post details about it to social media. Your wife’s lawyer could use anything he or she finds here against you in court. Even statements of yours that you think are innocuous could hurt your case. This is especially true in your case because you have things in your public profile that make you identifiable. When you vent your frustrations, it’s better to do it in person with a friend than in writing or in some other permanent form. Your communications with your lawyer are privileged, but most other communications are not.

Not all of us are guys.

If you sincerely want advice ask to move this to any other section of the forum because this is mostly going to get you snarky comments about being a troll.

No, but where do you weigh in on whether or not you’re a dork?

A Girl Named Sue? Did not know that was a thing…

I WISH I was a schmuck!

I can’t get out of doofus mode.

We’re all aging though.

Death approaches in a steady march…

I prefer nerd.

I am a young newb. So there!:wink:
ETA and a girl.

Yeah, but you’re adorkable, so it counts.

I am merely a dip.

Doofus mode?

Luxury. We used to dream about doofus mode.

The only valuable advice he’s likely to get has already been offered - get a lawyer.

Beyond that, I feel okay with using his misfortune to amuse myself. I don’t think he’s a troll, though. He strikes me as more of a putz, though I admit not being familiar with his posting history.

Adorkable? Them’s fightin’ words! Now you’ve done it. I shall glare angrily at my screen for the remainder of the evening.