Who's the heaviest poster on here?

And deeper in debt.

When you’re that heavy, you’re deeper in whatever you happen to be standing on at the time.

There are people here LITERALLY twice my weight.

but they ain’t heavy, they’re my brothers

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, do these sound like the actions of a man whose had ALL he could eat?
gigi, 317 pounds

I’m 6’ and 215 but I’m actually two kids in an overcoat.

I’m three sheep.

http://www.newmovie99.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Shaun-the-Sheep-Movie-3-2015.jpg

If you’re taking this seriously, maybe have the winning poster have to send a pic of them on the scale or something?

I’m already out, BTW. And I feel like Colibri does about it.

I’m 5’ 5" and I’m a neutron star.

Do I win?

I dunno, my talking scale won’t give me a number. All it says is, “whoa, one at a time please.”
mmm

Another day older and deeper in debt.

I was once up to 281, but I have been hovering around 200 for the last three years (199.4 this morning). I was once near 6’1", but now barely 6’.

Mean Mr. Mustard’s first name is Garfield. :wink:

Vigintilions of pounds and inches tall here

Just lost over an inch on the waistline in the last couple months. I’m down to around 180 from 197. 5’8"", 130/85 BP, single, heterosexual (not that there’s anything wrong with that :)), condo owner in SoCal, but currently unemployed, always open to relationships, friends with benefits, open to all races and backgrounds, single moms are a-ok.

:smiley:

My husband can speak to the deaf with his.

Was that a Garfield line?? I had no idea. I’m usually the guy who calls people out for not crediting quotes. That’s what I get. :o
mmm

Garfield’s talking scale gives him an impressive variety of sass, including that one. The other one I remember offhand is ‘get off the elephant first’.

Me, I’m positively svelt compared to some o’y’all. ~335, last I weighed in. (About a month ago, when I went into hospital.)

Are you doing a separate one for the ladies?

oh and how are they going to prove it?

I figure all the ladies are small and petite in weight

Men, smoking c-gars, quite chubby to fat…

Me? I’m short AND fat! But i’m working at the weight side, not so much on the height part…that part is sooooo hard, all the regular habits that short people try to overcome the malady, but losing those darn habits is harder than hell! :stuck_out_tongue:

Fret not, that joke must be 200 years old. I understand Button Gwinnett used it on Ben Franklin once.

That’s the charm of Jim Davis: re-cycling Jurassic jokes for newspapers.

Obligatory amusing Back To The Future Clip :smiley: