Who's up for an Orlando Dope Fest?

Like last time, right, Hypno? :wink:

So, are Fiddler’s Green, is it?

Yep, I’ve decided.

Fiddler’s Green, 1PM, Saturday October 18th 2008

…clothing optional.

From what I heard out of the Florida Icelandic Gossip Circle[sup]TM[/sup], one of the girls working there was stealing a lot of money and they didn’t catch who it was until it became too much to go on. There also probably wasn’t enough advertising or popularity for this kind of stuff, as a lot of the locals in my segment of Orlando(ish) don’t appear to like food outside of their own ethnic groups. ::shrugs:: It was good while it lasted.

The Frosty Mug in Mount Dora is still doing well, though, which is good. It’s just too bad that there aren’t more Icelandic/Scandinavian food sources in the region. :frowning: I really, really, really miss good open-faced sandwiches from shops. Making it at home just isn’t as nice because you have to serve yourself, and IKEA’s open faced sandwiches aren’t quite the same.

If any of youns are in a Halloweenish mood while in the Orlando area, be advised that the Screamfest horror convention/film festival is at the Wyndham Orlando Resort at 8001 International Drive from Oct. 17-19. Special guests are supposed to include Malcolm Mcdowell, George Romero, Tom Savini, Elvira, Angus Scrimm, Ricou Browning, Jason Mewes and others. I’ve been to the convention before and it was a hoot if you’re into that kind of thing.

Bumpage.

Ludo, if you want a ride (anyone roughly between Oviedo and Winter Park, this goes for you, too) PM me for my phone number.

Guys, I hate to bail, but I can’t make it this time. Have a black and tan and throw a dart for me!

Apparently, I had plans made for me that I didn’t know about until very late last night. I don’t entirely object, but I can’t make it today. I’m sorry, guys - as the lovely **ivylass **says, have one for me, and I’ll catch you on the next round!