Why does Donny Osmond irk the shit out of me?

Okay, pile on Donny Osmond all you want. I never did like him, even when I was an impressionable pre-teen. Anyone caught dissing Barry Gibb, however, will be hearing from me.

I wonder if Mrs. DO would find it humiliating to have DO go down on her?

I’m not holding my breath though :smiley:

And Lynn, I’m with you on Stern. Just the mention of his name makes my molars ache.

Since Stern has become an honorary irker, I thought I’d add Bryant Gumbel to the list for a tri-fecta. :wink:

Maybe the answer IS in his lyrics:

“Down by the lazy river
Come as you please
Down by the lazy river
One big family…”

Stern is a jackass. Oooh, look at me, I can say penis on the radio! I’m SOOOO shocking!

He’s what Butthead would be like if he grew up.

:rolleyes:

I have to say this about DO saying he doesn’t get blowjobs-would YOU go down on Donnie Osmond? I sure as hell wouldn’t!

What happened to Kathy Lee - didn’t she used to do ‘That’s incredible’?

Kathie Lee Gifford.

MelC just stepping in to tell you that I think of the Spice Girls every time I see your user name.

can you do something about that, please???

( :wink: )

You can see him in Branson, MO, essvee. (I didn’t catch his show when I was there a couple of weeks ago, though, so I can’t say whether or not he’s worth the trip! :slight_smile: )

Like what? Give you a blow job?
Just kidding - I have this name because I was a MelC way before the SpiceGirl MelC stole it.

you mean one of 'em really is “MelC”??? damn. so which one is Harpo?

I like him… not like a MONSTER fan or anything…

I wonder if the OP resents DO because he subconciously really wishes he AND his life had been as happy as The Osmonds and DO “seem” to be…

I don’t resent him at all, But I sure would like to be one of those "lookin’ HAPPY " all the time people… like DO.

NO< < not me I get stuck with a Martha Stewart face, even though I AM happy most of the time… MAJOR BUMMER

Anyway, SURELY you people have heard Donny Osmonds song… Sacred Emotion… That is an AWESOME song and so
totally undonnylike…
if you haven’t heard it, check it out!!!
It makes up for “Puppy Love”…
However let’s not forget , when DO sang Puppy Love he was very very young.

If it’s true about the “you know what” interview, I am saddened
for him.

Nothing to add to the discussion of Donny. I’d just like to confess that I still want to make mad monkey love with his sister, Marie.

Great. Now I’m picturing her flinging feces.

Your middle name is Wanker?

Did you know that Donny Osmond once won the Celebrity-pro race that is part of the Grand Prix of Long Beach. The celebs get a head start, but usually get caught and passed by the pros early on. For a celeb to win outright is pretty impressive.

Where’d that question mark go? Oh, there it is.

Mormon here, dropping in to say that yes, Donny is irritating and so on. Marie too. So I never watched their show, and (hah!) hated Donny in Joseph when he semi-mangled one of my favorite musicals.

But FTR, it is pretty much none of the LDS Church’s business what married people do with each other, as long as they are loving and respectful towards one another. Oral sex is not unknown among us, that’s fer darn sure. :smiley:

I wouldn’t be all that surprised to find that Donny just didn’t want to talk about his and his wife’s private life to Howard Stern, and said whatever came into his head–but then if I didn’t want to talk about my sex life, I wouldn’t go on Howards Stern in the first place, so that probably isn’t the case. :shrug: I find it hard to care.

“I wonder if Mrs. DO would find it humiliating to have DO go down on her?”

I saw her on a talk show shortly after she got married the first time. She said she finally had sex and couldn’t figure out what the big deal was. (no shit, if you aren’t doing oral sex, Marie!)

FTR, I wouldn’t blow Donny with Marie’s mouth.