Your Personal Horiscope by JohnLarrigan

My birthday is February 16. My credit card number is full of 4’s.

Do me up right or not at all.

Shayna- you have no idea I’ve been waiting to here you say that… :wink:
I’ll be back to you in a second.

Lolagranola (what a name!!)

Leo- Its time to get the hammer and the nails, in case you decide to make a martyr of yourself. The Stars suggest going out and purchasing as many Rogers and Hammerstein Musicals on Cd as you can possibly find.

Extra luck is on the way if you climb out onto your roof and sing “People will say we’re in Love”
Shayna- Gemini

The Stars have big plans for you!! If you wish to appease the Gods, purchase a plane ticket to Dublin and a 6-pack of beer. Go there and await further instructions.

Either that, or you will have to bake Laxative-chip cookies and distribute them at the scout den.

Oh do me, do me John. Wait that might sound like flirting. Ok, Do me now John, hmm no better. Oh well such is my life.

7-29 , never mind what year.

I don’t have a credit card, that LIONsob I’m married to won’t let me play with plastic.

My birthday is June 1 (tomorrow! tomorrow! Yay!) My VISA # is 314-555-4897, no wait, that’s my phone #. Visa is 06011973, no wait, that’s by b-day again. OK, here it is Visa # is 1800HOTSEX. Dammit, that’s my mom’s work number. Hang on, I have it here somewhere. OK, HERE IT IS VISA # 314159276098753. My valubles are are kept under my Rottweiler’s food dish.

And I must comment on Ultress’s statement:

Ooooooooh, I love hearing those words!

quote:
The Stars have big plans for you!! If you wish to appease the Gods, purchase a plane ticket to Dublin and a 6-pack of beer. Go there and await further instructions.

Woo Hoo! I am on my way, beer in hand. Any particular brand the gods prefer?

Birthday: November 18, 1982
Visa: Whats a Visa? Oh! THAT’s a Visa. My number is 008473 wait… no… thats my Laser Quest membership… try this one 000000000000001… oh wait the voices in my head are saying thats not a Visa either… I don’t have one. Sorry about that.
Valuables: What valuables? Um Oh okay. My bookshelf. My books are my most treasured belongings.

November 9, 1968
The numbers in my credit card add up to 31 and I don’t have any valuables to hide.

Me want horoscope, dammit!

The glorious day of my birth is 6/20.
Visa# 8675309.
Valuables are kept in my cleavage (along with 3 beers–that’s all there’s room for).

BD: 12/15/65
Card #: 3805 4666 1523 5279 Exp. 06/02
Valuables: Buried under the third rail, 100 yards down the tunnel from Flatbush station.

The date of my physical arrival upon this Earth was the 28th of November, in the year of our Lord Nineteen hundred and seventy-nine.

The only number I have been able to remember since 1983 has been 867-4309. I’m sorry.

If I had any valuables, I’d keep them in the secret hidey-hole in my bedroom closet. As it is, all that is kept there now are winter clothes and Yaffa blocks.

Horoscope me.

My birthday is June 4th, 1973.

VISA # 564652774426 (buwahaha, I am so tricky…)

My valuables are split up, some in NM, some in PA…

Hmmmm. Ok, my BD is June 30th, never mind what year.
My Visa number? What is a Visa? Isn’t that where you can get into a foreign country? Sorry, don’t have one of those.
Valuables, eh? Well, I don’t hide them, my kids wouldn’t like that very much, they’re very attached to being able to move around and see things and do things, you know how kids can be. Oh! You mean other valuables! Well, Mr Bear just got on a plane back to UAE. :frowning: :frowning: So, I’d have to say, in the air at the moment, somewhere between here and Cincinnati. I’m wearing the only other valuables I’ve got on my fingers and my neck.

Make of that what you will, John… :stuck_out_tongue:

birthdate: same as al gore
credit cards: 2

BD: 12/15/65
Card #: 3805 4666 1523 5279 Exp. 06/02
Valuables: Buried under the third rail, 100 yards down the tunnel from Flatbush station.

Ok. Done. I sang it naked just to improve my odds.

Ooooohhh… rubbing hands together Now I’m just going to sit back and wait for the good luck to roll in!

whoohoo. well, let’s see: my birthday is february 7th [aka the day of utopia], and i am not in ownership of these things called credit cards. i don’t see the point in one. I have no physical valuables, but many mental ones, and you can’t have those.

Do me!

Birthdate: 11-27
Visa - Bank of Issuance: National Bank of Tehran. Begins with a 4 and ends with a camel doo doo.

I’m a Taurus, my credit card number is…hmm…where’d I put that thing…oh well, it doesn’t matter…it’s at it’s limit anyways. The only thing valuable I have is my computer.

Do mine, John!

Birthday: 12/25
I don’t have a Visa card, so I made one up. Since it came out of my head, it should qualify as relevant: 12345-666-789
I hide my valuables on the kitchen table.

John, if you are not too swamped–

My birthday is November 4.

My non-existant Visa card number is 4111974100819974

I store all my valuables in the hidden compartment in my head.