24: Season 4: Episodes 3-4 (9:00am - 11:00am)

Oh, my post is in response to villa.

I totally agree, RikWriter.

So what’s with this Marianne character? Does the CTU really need Omarosa hanging around making trouble WHILE THE WHOLE WORLD IS IN DANGER???

And on top of it all, now we’re going to have the Queen Bitch’s psycho daughter hanging around the CTU, too! (Maybe she and Edgar will get it on!)

What was that Jack Bauer thinking with the convenience store holdup ploy? Surely he knew he wasn’t going to just drive off into the sunset and find the terrorists? Surely he expected to be stopped at an inconvenient roadblock? If not. . . why not?

And how long has young Richard been in his sensory deprivation state now? Wait, maybe he’ll be psycho now and then he and the Queen Bitch’s daughter Maya will fall in love???

This show has to be written by guys; every chick on the show is fucked up in the head in one way or another!

Fucking great.

I think Heller has been playing some Halo2.
Nice to see Chloe, well, human. I loved her exchange with Head Bitch’s running dog.

RD: Why are you so snarky to everyone?
Chloe: Not everyone. Just you.
Just why is the terrorist that Jack is tracking so important to the trial? He doesn’t seem to be carrying anything like a briefcase or papers. TerrorDad doesn’t want to start without him, though.
I have been a huge Ayisa Tyler fan since her Talk Soup days and its weird to see her in a serious role, a baddy at that.
On preview: Flander everyone is a little off in this show. Jack did smack (couldn’t resist) and has no problem with torture. Edgar and Chloe are socially incompetent. The guy Marianne slept with (I’m blanking on the name) has issues with that.

He’s in critical condition and he might make it.

He should have just stayed in his trailer with Natalie Portman after fighting off the Martians with Slim Whitman songs… (yes, he was also that kid).

If only Heller had given the pistol to his daughter after he picked up the AK…ok, ok, they wouldnt have made it out anyway.

I was surprised Jack showed his face in the convenience store, but I guess he won’t be going ‘deep-cover’ into the terrorist organization so it doesnt really matter.

Where have I seen Edgar before?

‘I was gonna quit anyway…’ CLASSIC JarJar, along with the pissy-fit w Jack after her buddy was beat down. What a dork ass character.

True, although just outright stealing his car would slow him down for a short while. Guess the holdup turned out to be a good idea since it took Chloe a long time to get that satellite thing going.

On the holdup business…
Good ploy by Jack telling terrorist guy that it was supposed to be a drop point with 18 grand in the safe. Obviously he’s too good for a small time cash register robber, and Abdul was right to be suspicious. That gave him a good excuse for being that skilled and hitting that place, and of course Abdul has no way to verify.

Bad idea by Jack keeping the car he fled in. Of course the police were going to try to get ahead of him and intercept, and they know what he was driving. I’m surprised he didn’t go for a little misdirection and find another vehicle.

Oh, I didn’t realize this was a reality show… :smiley:

:::taking cover:::

My dad noticed all the crazy women too… Ahh!! It’s The Apprentice all over again!! :smiley:

That’s who she is!

I think it’s ridiculous how they’re torturing Richard. He’s gonna have one hell of a case when he gets out. Unless! ::gasp:: …he’s in cahoots with the terrorists!

Son of a…

Well either Fox or DishNetwork decided to make tonight be two seperate one-hour episodes where as yesterday it was one two-hour episode. So I only recorded the first one and managed to get the last 20 minutes of ep. 4. What happened in the first 40 minutes? I caught the bit with Jack as a robber and noted the dead body of Suzy Teenager. Something had to happen with the Sec. Def. and some politics must have gone down at CTU. Uggghhhh, now I have to wait a whole week!!!

Goddamn.

I’m finding Chloe increasingly sexually attractive.

Kill me now.

Those were my thoughts exactly. It was bizaro Father Knows Best.

So, what was the “surprise so big you’ll never believe it” that the ads were saying we’d see? Nothing was much out of the ordinary (for 24).

Someone else asked about Edgar-- where have we seen him before? I recognize him, but can’t place him. Also, BitchyTempAnalyistChick-- is she the same office bitch from last season, this time with straight hair? I can’t remember.

Man, with all the analysts doing jobs on the sly, is anyone actually trying to solve the terrorist case? And why the hell would Jack take off the mask? Why show the terrorist his face-- it may come in handy in the future to NOT have him recognize him.

It’s pretty obvious that the SecDef’s trial isn’t going to happen. It’s scheduled to be complete long before 24 hrs are up, so the real story is going to be something else. Maybe the whole “shutting down the internet” thing? And I still think TerroristKid is going to defect to the good side eventually.

Edgar was on the Sopranos for a couple of seasons. What other show hires as many overweight Italian-American actors?

This is Edgar

Looks like he has lots of minor credits, and a number of appearances on the Sopranos.

As for…

Which bitch? They are all a little bitchy this season. (And no, on the last season – since the only returning characters so far have been Jack, Chloe, and now-president Keeler).

Does anyone know if the actor playing head of CTU does any voice over work? Her voice sounds incredibly familiar to me but I can’t place it. Does she sound like any other actresses? Her name is Alberta Watson.

The only Black female at CTU this season and last-- the one who was always spying on and trying to undercut Michelle in season III. Or maybe I’m thinking of Season II…

She played Madlyn (sp?) on LaFemme Nikita.

Oh yeah and what is with the eighties space goggles and baggage handler hear protectors. This is supposed to disorient him through sensory diruption???

C’mon he can still move his fingers and feel things. That means if he had a head on him he could merely just tap away on his chair to get a sense of time, not that he’d need it, he could just nap off the bad vibes he’s getting. Or is that goofy noise supposed to also keep him awake? So much for sesnory deprevation.

Just have him float in one of those salt tanks like in Altered states that would work better!

Does anyone else think that the official reason for firing Jack from CTU-- that he was addicted to heroin-- is totally lame?

“You’re fired for shooting people in this building! And cutting off heads! And for killing your last boss!”

Jack is totally psychotic.

That’s what I was thinking too. Look at what he’s done to all the past people in charge at CTU. No way I’d want him around me either, if I was in charge. Either fire him, or just let him run things and I’d go play golf all day.

I think he’s the IT guy. Seriously. They said something about trying to set up the routers without him. I guess they need him to set up the internet broadcast. Also, the guy he was talking to was Omar, not TerrorDad. Omar is the guy holding Heller, TerrorDad is probably organizing the real threat that Heller is distracting everyone from.

Heller was pretty badass for a moment there. I said so myself he should be named “Secretary of Offense”. Though he should have kept the pistol instead of throwing it away after getting the AK, can’t hurt to have backup if you run out of ammo.

I laughed my ass off when I realized Jack was going to hold up the store. Time for another prison break, I think they did one every season. Either that or he and Chloe will escape from CTU together.