Aeschines -stop being an asshole.

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Only one? Ah hah hah hah hah hah hah!
[/QUOTE]
Don’t you all see? Aeschines is so far above us, he’s Jesus Fucking Christ, man! (Negative bonus if you can find the extremely NSFW picture that goes along with that).

[QUOTE=fluiddruid]
Well, I guess we have only a few short days before the board is scheduled to implode. Let’s get cracking, people!
[/QUOTE]
Well, I’m not a plumber, but I’ll do my best!

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Hock and soda water, baby.
[/QUOTE]

I figured. Yesterday’s posts were just a bit too watery to have been written while fully upright.

[QUOTE=Colibri]
That is, trolling.
[/QUOTE]
It’s not, you moron, no more than saying, “Fuck you,” is.

Trolling involves some type of deceit.

[QUOTE=Ogre]
I figured. Yesterday’s posts were just a bit too watery to have been written while fully upright.
[/QUOTE]
I was posting from a bar in Tahiti totally blasted on Mai Tais. :dubious:

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
It’s not, you moron, no more than saying, “Fuck you,” is.

Trolling involves some type of deceit.
[/QUOTE]

No, trolling involves posting merely to elicit a reaction. Taunting, as you have admitted doing, is trolling. What you were doing in the other thread was clearly trolling.

[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Not just that, but actually trying to get someone to act in such a way as to be banned.
[/QUOTE]

I’ve seen people warned for doing exactly that.

Blew blue boo brew clue crew cue dew do drew due ewe few flew flu glue gnu goo grew hew hue jew knew loo mew mu new pew poo queue rue screw shoe sioux skew slew spew stew sue through too true two view who woo yew you.

Yum yum moo moo

Serious question: Is anyone banned for straight up trolling anymore?

Aeschines would need two promotions to get to be an asshole.

DNFTT, I repeat DNFTT.

This guy is obviously not going to re-up next month. Who cares?

Just click on his profile, hit add to ignore list, and the problem takes care of itself.

[QUOTE=brewha]

This guy is obviously not going to re-up next month. Who cares?

[/QUOTE]

YUM YUM MOO MOO!

[QUOTE=Don’t Call Me Shirley]
Aeschines would need two promotions to get to be an asshole.
[/QUOTE]
That would make Aes…diarrhea?

[QUOTE=Ponder Stibbons]
Don’t you all see? Aeschines is so far above us, he’s Jesus Fucking Christ, man! (Negative bonus if you can find the extremely NSFW picture that goes along with that).
[/QUOTE]

I think negative bonus would be an oxymoron. Which an Oxy upgrade from some people.

But anyway, you asked for it

Clicking that link will take you to a NSFW image. Please don’t click it. Anybody

[QUOTE=Cervaise]
Blew blue boo brew clue crew cue dew do drew due ewe few flew flu glue gnu goo grew hew hue jew knew loo mew mu new pew poo queue rue screw shoe sioux skew slew spew stew sue through too true two view who woo yew you.
[/QUOTE]

Is it weird that I think I understand this?

[QUOTE=Autolycus]
YUM YUM MOO MOO!
[/QUOTE]

Folks, we may have us a movement here.
with apologies to Arlo Guthrie

[QUOTE=Tastes of Chocolate]
Folks, we may have us a movement here.
with apologies to Arlo Guthrie
[/QUOTE]

Yum yum moo moo :smiley:

Does this thread mean that wring will take the new username Cnut?

[QUOTE=Tastes of Chocolate]
Folks, we may have us a movement here.
with apologies to Arlo Guthrie
[/QUOTE]

Oh, you better apologize for that one. Personnally I’ll be around the back, just a half a mile from the railroad track.

[QUOTE=tomndebb]
Does this thread mean that wring will take the new username Cnut?
[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by this? I am missing the joke.

Jim

[QUOTE=What Exit?]

What do you mean by this? I am missing the joke.

[/QUOTE]

Google King Canut and The Legend of the Waves.